ADVERTISEMENT

Bradley Bourgeouis

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Had no idea he had signed with the Roughnecks. Played a pretty solid game on Saturday and took a wicked elbow to the head going up for a ball. For someone who might be 6'1" tops, he has like a 35" vertical and gets higher into the air than any center back I've seen. Always remember the threat he was for TU coming forward for set pieces.

BTW, this version of the Roughnecks is really good. Lots of former top level pro players finishing out their careers and some younger guys on loan from Chicago, combined with a couple of holdovers like Cristian Mata and Brady Ballew. Juan Pablo Caffe and Ian Sivantesson are really really good players.

Is Donavon Ricketts the keeper now? I saw he was on the roster. Shouldn't he be retired by now?

Is Donavon Ricketts the keeper now? I saw he was on the roster. Shouldn't he be retired by now?
He's a player coach. Byars started on Saturday and looked pretty good. I guess he played for the OKC Real (?) last season which is the same place Vaudreuil coached. I have no idea what league or level they were in.

I was looking forward to seeing Rickett's play too. Roughnecks have 2-3 guys who have seen respective national team experience as well as a few who have top division South American and European pro experience. You can already tell the level of soccer has increased ten-fold from last season.

Yeah, last year's team was awful. I couldn't watch it. We had a beer, then walked back over to Lucky's after 30 minutes.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT