ADVERTISEMENT

Boko Haram

rabidTU

I.T.S. University President
Gold Member
Jan 2, 2004
With the schoolgirls in Nigeria being held hostage, it might be a good idea to understand the justification for the kidnappers to do this "act" of Islamic "justice". Obviously there are a lot of Muslims who condemn this and would never support this outlaw group. But we might keep in mind what Sharia advocates, and when in the hands of the wrong group like Boko, can be an enabler of violent and inhumane acts.

http://americanthinker.com/2005/08/top_ten_reasons_why_sharia_is.html

Please note reasons #2 and #3 at the bottom.

This post was edited on 5/19 11:04 AM by rabidTU

I'm still at a loss as to how a group can pull up to a school with a line of buses, get over 250 people on said buses, and simply dissappear.

Originally posted by lawpoke87:

I'm still at a loss as to how a group can pull up to a school with a line of buses, get over 250 people on said buses, and simply dissappear.
My guess is that being a "prospective" Christian in Nigeria means your only friends are the ones in the school and as soon as you leave the schoolhouse door, you are literally among enemies. That would make this "kidnapping" very easy, I assume. I doubt any of us understand the kind of pressure a non-Muslim is under in that country and in some similar nations. A nation and person should be judged on how they treat the weakest and most innocent IMO. Boko Haram obviously didn't get that memo.

On a side note - from what I understand, in many Muslim countries a child cannot be schooled unless they pledge allegiance to Islam. I'm fairly sure on that point. One nation is Indonesia where BHO was schooled as a child. Indonesia has the largest population of Muslim believers/worshippers in the world btw.

meh.. all Nigeria needs is a govt funded branch of planned parenthood and then all those girls would have been aborted long ago..

problem solved.

Originally posted by noble cane:
meh.. all Nigeria needs is a govt funded branch of planned parenthood and then all those girls would have been aborted long ago..

problem solved.
I believe as long as we read the bible, our young lasses won't be getting laid near as much, and there will be no need for planned parenthood. Isn't that the way it works Noble?

By the looks of things, Nigerian girls who read the bible will never live long enough to see a Planned Parenthood office.

As I've said before, I err for life over death (especially the innocent ones in the womb) because its not only the Godly thing to do, but the right thing to do. The Muslim jihadists have taken their religion and are using it to whet their lust for mayhem and religious genocide. Whether there is an Alah or a Christian (judeo) God or not makes no difference when it comes to murdering the most innocent and the most vulnerable among us. Those Nigerian schoolgirls and those other innocents in the womb right here in america don't deserve to be killed. We have our own genocide to answer for as well as Boko Haram.

IMO

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT