ADVERTISEMENT

Benevolent China

A lot of it is coming from reporters who were repeatedly asking Trump about it and being told they’re fake news. Also, what is congress supposed to do about it? They don’t control the CDC. They don’t control the borders being shut down.

If they believe inaction or action was placing the country at risk they have a duty to state the same. Which they most certainly would have done. Instead there were crickets. I don’t recall a single Dem asking for a travel ban prior to Trump instituting the same. In fact, several objected to the same.

The lack of focus on the WHO in the media is puzzling. Of all the parties involved (except perhaps the Chinese) they bear the most responsibility for the state the West currently finds itself in.

Reactions: TUMe and HuffyCane
If they believe inaction or action was placing the country at risk they have a duty to state the same. Which they most certainly would have done. Instead there were crickets. I don’t recall a single Dem asking for a travel ban prior to Trump instituting the same. In fact, several objected to the same.

The lack of focus on the WHO in the media is puzzling. Of all the parties involved (except perhaps the Chinese) they bear the most responsibility for the state the West currently finds itself in.
Everyone at the WHO in leadership is on the take. It’s so obvious.

Anyone have any idea what the WHO and China have on the MSM?

I think mostly it's just that they think acknowledging China's and the WHO's share of the blame means that Trump will be seen in a better light. I'm not sure why they can't just hold both accountable.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I think mostly it's just that they think acknowledging China's and the WHO's share of the blame means that Trump will be seen in a better light. I'm not sure why they can't just hold both accountable.

I hear that we didn't: act fast enough, have enough ppe, have enough test kits, have enough ventilators, have a plan

I dont know if trump is doing a good job handling the virus; so name 5 others that could/would have been prepared.

I was hoping the media still had enough integrity to report what is a huge story. Looks like I might be wrong :(

The United Nations, World Health Org, International Monetary Fund, European Central Bank & (most importantly) Federal Reserve are all going down. It’s over. They’ve lost either way. Nationalism has officially won.

Well, that means we’re in good shape considering Cuomo’s been lying about the warehouse full of them that he’s now admitted to having stockpiled.

Also, thanks for the proof that GIRLS suck at numbers/math.

Speaking of which, we need to repeal the 19th amendment IMMEDIATELY!

Well, that means we’re in good shape considering Cuomo’s been lying about the warehouse full of them that he’s now admitted to having stockpiled.

Also, thanks for the proof that GIRLS suck at numbers/math.

Speaking of which, we need to repeal the 19th amendment IMMEDIATELY!
He hasn't been lying, he is keeping them their for when the peak happens and he needs them. And many of them are the wrong kind sent by the federal government, good job fed. What a bozo you are.

Where are the vents coming from? Read this am that the normal production time for a vent is 12 months. Had no idea they took that long to manufacture and test.

As far as NY, they have some options. They haven't yet started to use multiple patients on each vent via an adapter. It's obviously isn't idea but what is these days.

Reactions: HuffyCane
Where are the vents coming from? Read this am that the normal production time for a vent is 12 months. Had no idea they took that long to manufacture and test.

As far as NY, they have some options. They haven't yet started to use multiple patients on each vent via an adapter. It's obviously isn't idea but what is these days.
Part of the reason for that long production time is the intensive testing they prefer to do on those machines; which, under normal circumstances, I would understand. If the machine fails at any point, the patient typically dies. But, I'd rather have access to a machine that has an 20-25% failure rate than no access to a machine at all.

They’re saying one big factor (pre existing condition) is hypertension. Which tends to increase the older (or larger) you get.

I’m convinced the MSM no longer exists. They are simply a political branch of one political party or the other. They have lost sight of their role in a free society and have chosen to become little more than a political mouthpiece. Unfortunately, many Americans have no issues with this type of reporting as long as it conforms with their political biases. It’s a dangerous situation.

The new white house press secretary just a few weeks ago...

Seems like the only qualification for this gig anymore is how straight of a face you can keep as you blatantly lie through your teeth in support of Trump.

Part of the reason for that long production time is the intensive testing they prefer to do on those machines; which, under normal circumstances, I would understand. If the machine fails at any point, the patient typically dies. But, I'd rather have access to a machine that has an 20-25% failure rate than no access to a machine at all.

Yeah.. but the legal liability in this lawsuit happy world...

The class action suit would be incredible.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT