ADVERTISEMENT

BEAT TEMPLE!!!1

If we win this one, I will believe. Then again, we may have to play them again in a week. I think we can do it.

TEEEE-UUUUUUU11111!

:haith3::haith::haith2::wojo::cat:
Temple is pretty GD horrible. Watched the ending of their game at ECU and their "point guard" tripped over his own man to cough up the ball in the final seconds of a winnable game. If we just play our defense, we should win.

Temple is pretty GD horrible. Watched the ending of their game at ECU and their "point guard" tripped over his own man to cough up the ball in the final seconds of a winnable game. If we just play our defense, we should win.

You’d think that. It’s senior night and we sometimes do goofy things. Then do more goofy things to make up for that.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
You’d think that. It’s senior night and we sometimes do goofy things. Then do more goofy things to make up for that.
Aw, so Quinton Rose is graduating -- if we play like we know how to, we can beat these guys. They are not very good.

Just arrived in Philadelphia. I am going to the game bought ticket 15 rows up behind scorers table (Section 103) for $30 including fees. They had $4 tickets but wanted to be closer to the action. Anyone else here?

Reactions: NO-Orange
Just arrived in Philadelphia. I am going to the game bought ticket 15 rows up behind scorers table (Section 103) for $30 including fees. They had $4 tickets but wanted to be closer to the action. Anyone else here?
I’m with you in spirit lol

Reactions: TU1NNJ

Nice !!! Have fun TU Jersey.

GO TU!!!

Reactions: TU1NNJ
I am at the Draught Horse Sports Bar (craft beer) around the corner from Liacouras Arena. Based on the crowd I may actually bring down the average age (in my 60’s)! Most are in Temple Cherry attire.

Hard to tell if they have as many because there weren’t many people at the game. Nice Tulsa section, including Isaiah Hill’s great uncle. He was very pleased to hear TU fans talk about Hill’s talent level.

Kids a baller. Barring injury he is going to be a pooh, Thompson, Harrington type guard for us. We're going to miss him when he graduates.

Reactions: seniorgolfer
I am about 90 miles south on I-95 in the Swamp and wanted to go, but a Wednesday (beauty sleep) -- if only a Saturday cause I'll be in Philly then.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT