ADVERTISEMENT

Are Fans Allowed To Hold On Signs At Gameday

Is Gameday in Tulsa next week official? Was there some sort of announcement? I tried looking it up, but don’t know where to find info like that.

It’ll be Monday or Tuesday when they decide. I haven’t seen fans at any of the Gamedays so far this year. But someone has to get Lee Corso a Captain Cane headgear (or do we send him a replica JuJu hat?)

It’ll be Monday or Tuesday when they decide. I haven’t seen fans at any of the Gamedays so far this year. But someone has to get Lee Corso a Captain Cane headgear (or do we send him a replica JuJu hat?)
Or bring him a live Turkey. He will definitely tell that story if they come to TU.

Corso has been doing his bit remotely.

No way he picks Tulsa.

Im betting UNC/Miami with Wisconson/Iowa and Washington/Oregon getting nods before Tulsa/Cincy

Michigan and Ohio state play as well, doubt Herbie misses that game to come to Tulsa.

So let’s talk about the defense again. 126 rushing yds against a team that ran 53 times. In the past those 53 rush attempts would have yielded 250 yds rushing. 12 TFLs today. 5 sacks. Navy only had 11 attempted passes.

Reactions: drboobay
Im betting UNC/Miami with Wisconson/Iowa and Washington/Oregon getting nods before Tulsa/Cincy
None of those games have anything meaningful on the line (and Washington and Oregon are turrible.) Cincy is legit the closest a G5 team is the CFP if a couple things go the right way during conference championship games. And I have a hard time with Florida being in the CFP if they get run out of town by Bama and A&M getting in and not even making their conference championship. Ohio State won’t even be eligible to play in the B1G title game b/c they won’t have the minimum number of games. It becomes easier if Notre Dame can double up their win total vs Clemson.

There's always a chance Army or Navy covid themselves out of the game

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT