ADVERTISEMENT

Anyone in the Bay Area tomorrow night?

sax5084

I.T.S. Position Coach
Jan 1, 2006
OK, know this is a shot in the dark, but I'm planning to watch the game at Triple Rock in Berkeley with my 2 year old daughter and a work friend from Michigan. If anyone else happens to be around, the more the better...especially for making sure the channel doesn't get changed.

Can't believe nobody else made it! That said, just watching the game and not following any game threads or Twitter was a nice change of pace. Disappointed we lost, but was really an exciting game and we obviously had a chance. Feels a lot different than watching that UCLA game a few years ago, even though this Michigan team obviously isn't on that same level. I was not as disappointed as I thought I would have been.

But man, Michigan missed so many 3's, they chose a hell of a time to sink one.

Berkeley's not easy to get to from most parts of the Bay Area, especially at 6:00! I would have come if you'd been on the west side of the bay.

I was disappointed because it felt like a game we definitely should have won.

Berkeley's not easy to get to from most parts of the Bay Area, especially at 6:00! I would have come if you'd been on the west side of the bay.

I was disappointed because it felt like a game we definitely should have won.

Just a couple blocks from BART! To be fair, I drove and was coming from the other direction, no traffic that way. Even found a parking spot right across the street. Hopefully we'll be back again this time next year. I'll go into the city if we are.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT