ADVERTISEMENT

Anybody else think...

Tu Geo

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2003
that Alexi Lalas is an idiot?

How can you be more wrong than that guy.

Can Costa Rica win? His answer no they are not winning another game, they have wins over Uruguay and Italy two top ten teams. I realize that it was not very probable that Costa Rica would win either of those games but to dismiss them like he did yesterday makes Lalas look so stupid.

Picks Australia over the Netherlands really Lexi, really????

GO TU!!!

Costa Rica is a very under-rated side. They are organized on the back end and some good ball control talent up front. They always give the US fits as well. CONCACAF sides don't get enough respect because they usually don't have the world renowned superstar like Messi, Ronaldo, or Suarez and a lot of their players play on this side of the pond professionally. There are plenty of players from the US, Costa Rica and Mexico who could play in EPL, Bundesliga, etc. but choose to stay on this side of the Atlantic. It would not surprise me if the US eliminates Portugal on Sunday and be in position to win the group.

A. LLLLas was a mediocre defensive player (scored most of his goals on headers by being taller than his opponents) & is worse as an "expert" commentator. I've got a feeling his fellow talking heads can't stand him.

Well, some of the other guys helping with Bob Ley and Lalas, are too darn hard to understand.................

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT