ADVERTISEMENT

American Tournament Thread

And why are the officials waiting to blow the whistle until after the see if the ball is going in or not?

Very entertaining game so far. We’re shooting 56% from deep at the moment but turnovers are killing us. Tulane has 11 points off turnovers.

I hope we can put this one away in the second half because we can’t shoot much better than this. The big bugaboo in this game, much as it’s been all year, is turnovers. We had 9 turnovers in that half and Tulane scored 15 of their 37 points off those turnovers. The officiating appeared pretty one sided also, it’s hard to believe the team that is pressing and hacking only committed 3 fouls.

Joiner had 9 assists that half. If we keep shooting well he has a shot at the single game record held by Rickie Ross with 15.

Haith Is a good man /coach who presently can’t recruit a bonafide outside shooter
nor an inside post player with a good skill set . The “Retreads” that came aboard
left their respective schools for a reason and it sure wasn’t from too much playing
time.
Excuse me, have you already forgotten about Martins Igbanu? I’m far from a Haith defender but it’s just a blatant lie to say he hasn’t recruited a single skilled post player.

Someone forbid Rachal from dribbling or shooting from outside. I have no idea why he hesitates and kills his shooting rhythm, but he hasn't hit a single shot when he hesitates like that.

Haith is yelling at our players Delay game for the last 15 minutes to protect our close loss. Lol

Haith is performing his second half magic.

It will all be over for him in a few more minutes.

Hope springs eternal, but I actually think we look the best we have in a couple of months and have a decent game plan.
We look like the last game against whoever we lost to. Hit a decent number of 3s but had way too many turnovers and allowed way too many offensive rebounds.

21% IN THE 2ND HALF. Can't hit a layup, no one will take a pull up and we are the worst defensive team in the league. Just brutal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT