ADVERTISEMENT

AAC Bowl Games

Let’s just stay in Fort Worth and beat them too next week.

Am I right in thinking today is the last day of testing prior to the bowl game? So basically if we get through today we know our game is going to be played?

Isn’t that for Sat games? I would assume today would be the final day to announce cancellation.
I would presume so, but who knows since this is inter-conference play. Since it’s the SEC, for all we know, some Doc like the guy in the back of the van in Cannonball Run is sipping RC Cola and eating a moon pie waitin’ on Goober to get back from Mayberry with the results from Thelma Lou up at the post office.

According to Hawaii fans, Bo Graham was given playcalling duties after their second game of the year and Kinne didn’t get it back until the bowl game.

That strikes me as weird too. Todd Graham would rather Bo Graham call plays than the guy who was an FCS OC for the past three years?

That strikes me as weird too. Todd Graham would rather Bo Graham call plays than the guy who was an FCS OC for the past three years?
He may have even greater talents in the recruiting area. Or the WRs need attention. It’s 80% of their production. Not making excuses. Just recognizing there’s lots of moving parts. It isn’t like he isn’t going to get his chance. It’s pretty clear he isn’t wired that way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT