ADVERTISEMENT

A couple of questions….

t.town

I.T.S. Freshman
Dec 5, 2003
I see Ben Radford (6’5 220) from Memorial is on the roaster. Is he a walk on on on a ship?

It seems Rivals thinks Kiree Huie will sign with us, is that accurate?

Still looking for another big but to find one as good as the ones we have is difficult at this point unless there is a late transfer associated with a coaching change or rules violations.

Still looking for another big but to find one as good as the ones we have is difficult at this point unless there is a late transfer associated with a coaching change or rules violations.
Should have kept chukwu (assuming he made grades)

Does anyone know if Ben Radford received any DI or DII scholarship offers? I'm glad that Konkol is bringing in walk-ons that are right in our backyard.

Does anyone know if Ben Radford received any DI or DII scholarship offers? I'm glad that Konkol is bringing in walk-ons that are right in our backyard.
Don't think so. Probably a real good student.

Radford was possibly the 3rd best Memorial player last year. Jarreth Ingram and Seth Pratt were clearly the stars of the team. I saw them play twice last year in the playoffs. Radford was a solid starter on a really, really good team. He scored 10 points the last game I saw him. Ingram, a 6-8 wing player, signed with UCO. Not sure where Pratt wound up, but the guy can shoot from way out. Both Ingram and Pratt would have gotten a little playing time for TU last year, which isn't saying much. Both are DII caliber players.

Reactions: Oak775
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT