ADVERTISEMENT

4.2 million sign up

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
His administration said on Tuesday that 4.2 million people have signed up for private health insurance under the law and that total enrollment could surpass a forecast of 6 million by the end of March.
--------------------------------------

How many of these are people who already had Health Insurance but lost it due to Obamacare?
How much has it cost the gov(taxpayers) per signee?

Way short of the 45,000,000 people who they said were uninsurred.
maybe people who got FREE HC arent interested in paying for their own "Affordable Health Care".
How do you add a tax someone who does not pay income tax?

Why are we not quoting the number who have actually paid AND have health insurance instead of those who have simply created an account? Seems like a rather meaningless figure if our goal is to know how many people are actually insured. Also, why aren't they netting the number against the number of Americans whose policy were cancelled?

I see ads on tv encourging people to sign up.
I'm sure the taxpayers are picking up the tab for this.
Then whay can't there be Public Information messages stateing the facts on what a failure this whole mess has been.

So, this is what Obamacare has done so far ...........

1. The govt forced people who had insurance (but not the kind they wanted you to have), to lose it, thus possibly putting their health and well being at risk.

2. The govt will fine them if they do not buy a product they want them to buy

3. The govt so far has foced only 4-5 million people to follow their law and purchase that insurance which is far below the govts own estimates thus forcing the others in those estimates to be in violation of that law

4. The govt will not release the actual numbers of people who have actually bought that product

5. So far in our history this is the first time, under Obama, that citizens have been forced to buy ANYTHING they did not want to buy

********If this product/service was actually needed and useful to all those citizens who have elected to not yet purchase that product, then why haven't they jumped at the chance to buy it?***********

This post was edited on 3/18 10:34 AM by rabidTU

3. The govt so far has foced only 4-5 million people to follow their law and purchase that insurance which is far below the govts own estimates thus forcing the others in those estimates to be in violation of that law
-----------------------
I guess, once you get something FREE from the Gov, you expect it to always be FREE and are not willing to pay anything for it, regardless how AFFORDABLE it is.

I saw an interview on MSNBC where they stated that if Georgia would just provide more in Medicaid then more people could sign up and this would be a boost to the Georgia economy.

Gov money GIVEN as welfare is not in the best long term interest to any Economy!
This post was edited on 3/20 8:47 PM by aTUfan

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT