ADVERTISEMENT

3/2 Games

Need Butler, St Bonnie and USC to lose....

I think if Bonnie win tonight they deserve a bid, same with Butler.

St Bonnie defeating St Joes. A win most likely gives A-10 4 teams, St Joes, Dayton, VCU and St Bonnie. I can't see A-10 and AAC getting 8 teams in. Maybe deserved but probably won't happen.

St. Joe's appears to be on a massive run and are now down 3

Too bad... Michigan and Florida do not deserve to be in. But could just because.

Need Bama to lose.

Of course, it's all moot if Tulsa cannot win their next 3. Tulsa will need to BUMP out a team or two from the AAC.

Where's Providence fall? They have been on one hell of a slide lately and they host Creighton tonight.

Providence loss would be nice, but they'd still be in. If they followed it up with a loss to St Johns? Then we'd be cooking with gas.

Bonnie and the A 10 definitely have 4 pretty sure locks. Tulsa must bump out Temple or Cincy to have a chance....

Butler just punched its ticket imo. Big East will get 6 teams in.

East Carolina wins 52-39 at USF. ECU and UCF in the top 200 would be good for all AAC bubble teams.

Down goes Alabama. It's getting tough to see how the SEC gets more than 4.

Providence's recent slump might be one of those "what have you done for me lately" moments for them and knock them out. They have played extremely poorly...they rely on one player way too much and you can tell he is wearing down late in the season.

Maybe, but they still beat Villanova and Arizona. It would take another bad loss and an early exit from the Big East tournament to put them out at this point.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT