ADVERTISEMENT

2nd Top 20 Team Now Under Post Season Ban

Not shocked at all... funny thing is my pops asked why the RB from Sapulpa signed with Ville and i said prob strippers... then this comes out. HA!

Does any program have a higher cumulative scumbagginess rating than the 'Ville? Pitino and Petrino are liars and cheats to the Nth degree. Although from what I've witnessed and been told about their fan base they likely deserve the coaches they have.

Has to be much worse for them to disqualify their own top 20 team. Sounds like worse things to come. This was not breaking a rule for giving a kid a ride to his grandmother's funeral.

wow....now we are just 47 bans from making the dance..still hope.....

wow....now we are just 47 bans from making the dance..still hope.....

LOL, if that's all we got then we ain't got a thing.

What's really bad is all I've heard on tv today is how unfair these punishments are for current players and they need a better way to punish the coach without impacting the players.

Programs cheat to get players. Players aren't stupid and know what's happening around them.
they're not just innocent bystanders. The cheating always involves players so they will take some of the heat indirectly.

If you just suspend the coach, you still punish the players. If you fire the coach, you still punish the players.

If you're not going to ban the program from post seasons then you have to suspend/fire the coach and fine him and the school heavily... As in millions for the coach and tens of millions for the school. If you want to be serious, you ban the coach from NCAA programs.

Until that happens, cheating pays off in the long run and it's going to continue...

LOL, if that's all we got then we ain't got a thing.

What's really bad is all I've heard on tv today is how unfair these punishments are for current players and they need a better way to punish the coach without impacting the players.

Programs cheat to get players. Players aren't stupid and know what's happening around them.
they're not just innocent bystanders. The cheating always involves players so they will take some of the heat indirectly.

If you just suspend the coach, you still punish the players. If you fire the coach, you still punish the players.

If you're not going to ban the program from post seasons then you have to suspend/fire the coach and fine him and the school heavily... As in millions for the coach and tens of millions for the school. If you want to be serious, you ban the coach from NCAA programs.

Until that happens, cheating pays off in the long run and it's going to continue...

Bingo. Even a HS kid knows prostitution is against the law. Those kids know right from wrong and so does Pitino.

Give the school a 2 year ban from any TV or post season play. Also give the players that were not involved the option to transfer and be eligible immediately.

Give the school a 2 year ban from any TV or post season play. Also give the players that were not involved the option to transfer and be eligible immediately.
+1

That's the just, rational, and appropriate action to take, that punishes the school in all the right ways. Too bad the NCAA doesn't have the balls to do it. It let's off the kids who they did not find any evidence on, but c'est la vie, no proof, no crime. It's a mini death penalty due to everybody abandoning ship, but that's what the school(s) deserve. Punishment & deterrence should be present in any penalty, & that would definitely be a deterrent.

Waiting for the next shoes to drop for Calipari and Pastner.

They will probably pull the ole Petrino switcheroo, and hire him back when they think people aren't so repulsed by his recent actions.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT