ADVERTISEMENT

2024 Election prediction/discussion

Of course her campaign director would want to imply that it is focused on black men. That's the segment of the population they are targeting. But her and her political wonks would know that it can't be available to only one race of people. That's why the other writer of the article likely heard how it actually is focused, by reading the fine print, and including others. Are you really telling me you think nobody in her campaign knows that? You think they didn't advise her on how to write the proposal to make it legally viable? That's her campaign communications director using her marketing degree, in implying it's focused only towards blacks. Personally, I would think they could've included latinos & blacks in their marketing ploy, and killed two birds with one stone.
One would hope. Not sure about killing two birds with one stone. Everything coming out of the Harris campaign regarding this proposal is direct pandering to black males. I’ve seen next to nothing about Hispanics regarding this proposal.

One would hope. Not sure about killing two birds with one stone. Everything coming out of the Harris campaign regarding this proposal is direct pandering to black males. I’ve seen next to nothing about Hispanics regarding this proposal.
Not like Trump hasn't spent his fair share of pandering to black males in the past few years.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT