ADVERTISEMENT

This is the Republican Party

Trump has a business financial relationship with these two countries.
Biden has personal financial relationship with these two guys.
You have no idea what kind of relationship either have with these two countries. And their is no difference between a business financial relationship and a personal financial relationship. You are making money off of them, and are susceptible to bribes and extortion. How do you define personal and non-personal? I have a feeling your definitions are Democrats & Republicans.

Last edited:
You have no idea what kind of relationship either have with these two countries. And their is no difference between a business financial relationship and a personal financial relationship. You are making money off of them, and are susceptible to bribes and extortion. How do you define personal and non-personal? I have a feeling your definitions are Democrats & Republicans.
a business relationship creates a product for consumption,
a personal relationship creates a pay to play

a business relationship creates a product for consumption,
a personal relationship creates a pay to play
That's BS, but I'll play the game. Energy is consumed just the same as a rented property to live in for a day. Except the rented property is still there for a day, whether rented or not. So in some definitions, the rented property is not truly consumed as much as the energy(gas) is consumed. There is no pay to play involved in either situation. And the Trump name is not a product, which in many situations is all Trump is offering. Also you have no proof in either situation that it is a pay to play arrangement, that's just innuendo.

what product that Biden produces, does China, Russia, and Ukaine get?

Prove that Biden is involved in any deals with those countries. Not Hunter, but Joe Biden. I guarantee I can prove both that Trump, and Trump by proxy is involved in deals with those countries. And your definition of a business deal that creates a product versus one that does not is total bs, and false. Trump profits whether there is a product or not. There is no definition of a business deal being personal or not personal, unless you are talking about a corporation in which the stockholders profit. Then you can define personal as an employee or stockholder profiting as opposed to the entire stockholders profiting as a unit. FOS BS definitions that are only in your head.

Don't worry. Feel free to hand a functioning economy to Trump for him and his Republican buddies to completely wreck again. A Democrat can fix it in 2028

Don't worry. Feel free to hand a functioning economy to Trump for him and his Republican buddies to completely wreck again. A Democrat can fix it in 2028
Wait….do you believe the economy was wrecked prior to Covid shutting it down during the Trump presidency ? Low inflation, low unemployment, over a year of gains in median wages.

Wait….do you believe the economy was wrecked prior to Covid shutting it down during the Trump presidency ? Low inflation, low unemployment, over a year of gains in median wages.
He was handed low inflation and low unemployment. I also think that his actions, and the actions of his administration increased the severity of the economic effects of Covid by prolonging it via their support of pseudoscience.

P.S. real household income was already increasing drastically by the end of Obama's term. It rose 6K between 14 and 16 and another 8K under Trump prior to Covid, but Trump achieved a good deal of that via Tax Cuts rather than true sustainable growth. He basically charged that increase on the credit card.

Last edited:
He was handed low inflation and low unemployment. I also think that his actions, and the actions of his administration increased the severity of the economic effects of Covid by prolonging it via their support of pseudoscience.

P.S. real household income was already increasing drastically by the end of Obama's term. It rose 6K between 14 and 16 and another 8K under Trump prior to Covid, but Trump achieved a good deal of that via Tax Cuts rather than true sustainable growth. He basically charged that increase on the credit card.
I suggest you check your numbers. We saw practically zero growth in hourly wages adjusted for inflation during Obama’s eight year presidency. A figure which ranks among the worst in U.S. history.

He also handed Trump an economy which was had declined a full point in growth during Obama’s final year. Growth was less than 2%. Add to that dismal consumer confidence and the economy was headed the wrong direction with wage growth adjusted for inflation stagnant for the past eight years.

I suggest you check your numbers. We saw practically zero growth in hourly wages adjusted for inflation during Obama’s eight year presidency. A figure which ranks among the worst in U.S. history.

He also handed Trump an economy which was had declined a full point in growth during Obama’s final year. Growth was less than 2%. Add to that dismal consumer confidence and the economy was headed the wrong direction with wage growth adjusted for inflation stagnant for the past eight years.
You can't just cherry pick.

Your second paragraph is simply not true. GDP growth during Obama's final few years was basically the same as Trump's. 2.7 vs 2.9. Nothing extraordinary there.

Last edited:

Your second paragraph is simply not true. GDP growth during Obama's final few years was basically the same as Trump's. 2.7 vs 2.9. Nothing extraordinary there.
1.67 his final year (2016). Down more than a point from 2015. We were going the wrong direction on many fronts.

1.67 his final year (2016). Down more than a point from 2015. We were going the wrong direction on many fronts.

Many other graphs show progressive improvement in the economy from 2014 onward. I would contend that it had a lot to do with Obama's Iran deal which flooded the market with cheap oil and drastically lowered energy & transportation costs. (Those marked improvements happen to coincide as far as dates go as do astronomically high O&G prices with the lull in Obama's economy up until 2014). The fracking boom really put a damper on the post 2008 recovery as you saw a 4 year period with WTI prices over $100/bbl

Trump's portion of most graphs show a drastic spike between 18 and 20 related to his tax cuts coming into effect. How much interest have we had to pay for that growth recently?

P.S. Biden was briefly hurt by energy prices as well, when the fallout from the Ukraine conflict drove inflation globally. (Unless you were in India) Prices there quickly returned to sub $80/bbl and the economy evened out soon after.

Last edited:
Many other graphs show progressive improvement in the economy from 2014 onward. I would contend that it had a lot to do with Obama's Iran deal which flooded the market with cheap oil and drastically lowered energy & transportation costs. (Those marked improvements happen to coincide as far as dates go as do astronomically high O&G prices with the lull in Obama's economy up until 2014). The fracking boom really put a damper on the post 2008 recovery as you saw a 4 year period with WTI prices over $100/bbl

Trump's portion of most graphs show a drastic spike between 18 and 20 related to his tax cuts coming into effect. How much interest have we had to pay for that growth recently?
P.S. Biden was largely hurt by energy prices as well, when the fallout from the Ukraine conflict drove inflation globally. (Unless you were in India)
Not as much as you think. We added $580B during Obama final year. We added an average of $800B during Trumps first three years. So the debt service on $660B if my math is correct assuming you want to attribute the additional debt to the tax cuts. I’ve omitted the Covid years. Basically peanuts compared to the $2T deficits were now running.

Not sure what graph you speak of. GDP growth as well as growth in real wages are the two most important data points. Both were headed the wrong direction in 2016.

Not as much as you think. We added $580B during Obama final year. We added an average of $800B during Trumps first three years. So the debt service on $660B if my math is correct assuming you want to attribute the additional debt to the tax cuts. I’ve omitted the Covid years. Basically peanuts compared to the $2T deficits were now running.

Not sure what graph you speak of. GDP growth as well as growth in real wages are the two most important data points. Both were headed the wrong direction in 2016.
You can't randomly omit periods when the tax cuts were in effect when trying to calculate how much they cost. Trump's tax cuts weren't even in effect until 2018 and weren't felt until late in his third year. By his 4th year when they hit in earnest we were adding a bunch for Covid on top of taking less in for revenue. Coincidentally, the first two years without those cuts showed only modest growth comparable to Obama's.

As to graphs, Real personal income, real median household income, Real GDP, Real GDP per capita, Real median family income, real disposable personal income were all increasing from either 2012 or 2014, depending on which one we're talking about, and they were all increasing at similar rates as Trump's first two or three years, prior to his tax cuts.

Unemployment had already fallen for 6 straight years when Trump took office.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT