ADVERTISEMENT

2024-2025 Men's Schedule

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
Do we return games with NMSU and Missouri State? I know ORU comes here to finally lose......

Yes , Dickson and Carson picked Konkol over Lutz and Lutz is probably still fuming about that.
He shouldn't be upset. Konkol knew the lay of the land from having been here as a grad assistant. He had the knowledge about how to market himself appropriate to TU, for that reason. Konkol interviewed with a passing lane.

That's just you wanting a fun trip. Ask to go on the foreign one. :)
From the crowds at the last couple it may only be me but, yeah, after not having one last year I’m ready for a November vacation to a warm climate with three TU games. If it Daytona or the Bahamas I can talk the wife into going with me.

He wanted assurances we wouldn’t give. I doubt he’s glanced back over his shoulder a single time.
That said….he's going to be coaching a team woefully undermanned to play in the Big12 this upcoming season. His first year could look a lot like Konkols.

Reactions: HuffyCane
If he keeps signing the AAC freshman of the year and 4 star players, and finish in top of AAC, I think he might get an extension. But he could just quit basketball all together the way things are now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT