ADVERTISEMENT

#20 Memphis here tomorrow night, will TU students show up?

Tulsafanzz

I.T.S. Head Coach
Gold Member
Apr 22, 2006
Huge game tomorrow night, with #20 Memphis coming to town.

Over the last few years, I have defended the student turnout at games, but I have to say that student attendance has really dropped off in the last year. I don’t know if TU has failed at encouraging student attendance or what is the problem, but it has been noticeable.

This team really needs a good loud crowd tomorrow night, especially in the student section. If you are a student or know a student, please encourage them to be there tomorrow night!

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
I'm going. First game this year and only possible because of the 8pm tip. I also won 2 tickets which I am currently trying to give away. Waiting to hear back from someone, if not I'll offer them up to someone on the board here.

BTW, against Houston, tickets could be had on the 3rd party ticket resale sites for as little as $2. Lowest I saw for this was $20 and that was the bench seating by the students. Anything with a seat back was $25+ (not including insane fees so avg. low price was about $30/ticket). I'm expecting a larger than normal crowd. I would expect the students will show up and be crazy for this one. TU students have never embraced the OOC season at all unless it's against a name school. Houston game was before students returned to campus from winter break. This will be the 1st home game with students back on campus.

I'm going. First game this year and only possible because of the 8pm tip. I also won 2 tickets which I am currently trying to give away. Waiting to hear back from someone, if not I'll offer them up to someone on the board here.

BTW, against Houston, tickets could be had on the 3rd party ticket resale sites for as little as $2. Lowest I saw for this was $20 and that was the bench seating by the students. Anything with a seat back was $25+ (not including insane fees so avg. low price was about $30/ticket). I'm expecting a larger than normal crowd. I would expect the students will show up and be crazy for this one. TU students have never embraced the OOC season at all unless it's against a name school. Houston game was before students returned to campus from winter break. This will be the 1st home game with students back on campus.
Hey Bla, if your guy doesn’t come through, I’d be very grateful if I might be able to grab a ticket or two from you.

@astonmartin708 Send me a DM on here and we can figure it out (I'd send you a DM but I can't figure out how to do it):joy:

And I'm pretty sure the free tickets are better than the ones my TU connection bought for us. Enjoy

@TU_BLA
Can’t thank you enough for hooking my wife and I up (please excuse her stupid cowboys hat)

It looks like I chose the right game to come back for! Thanks again buddy! If I can return the favor somehow let me know.

@TU_BLA
Can’t thank you enough for hooking my wife and I up (please excuse her stupid cowboys hat)

It looks like I chose the right game to come back for! Thanks again buddy! If I can return the favor somehow let me know.
No problem. Glad you got to see a great game. It was my first game of the year too...pretty sure we’re going to try and go to the Wichita State game now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT