ADVERTISEMENT

#2 Cincinnati Game Predictions

In an all out bid to confuse his players even more, Monty installs a wishbone set for the majority of the offensive plays with Watkins, Brooks and Prince in the backfield behind Brin. The same fullback dive play is called repeatedly and stuffed by the Cincy defense.

After the game, Monty is speechless when asked why the only pass play was a 40 yard incompletion to the same featured receiver from last week.

Cincy Cat 42
Rainstorm 2

Last edited:
Reactions: TulsaAM
The only prediction that I would be willing to put money on is that regardless of whether Cincinnati wins or loses their CFP ranking will go down.

Tulsa wins 31-30 and the discussion as to how bad Cincy is getting screwed comes to an end.

Reactions: TulsaAM and rusty-c
We lost at TOSU by 21 ... Vegas line at CIN is 22.5

Therefore Vegas says CIN is better than TOSU.

Is this an official thread? I'm confused..

Bearscat... 63
Kaiser VoTech .. 3

We play better against good teams on the road versus bad teams at home. Hope is for the upset but....

Beercats 31
TU 20

I think we play better against UC than Navy. I was worried about Navy and expressed it in last weeks predictions. I don’t think we win but I like a better showing against these guys than last week. If UC gets the chance to score late to improve the spread they will and they should.

The officials will NEVER let Tulsa win this game regardless of how we play. Too much money on the line for the conference, as Cincy is flirting with the CFP rankings. Plus, our coach is dumb.

Bearkittens 31
Time for a new coach 17

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
What the hell is a Bearcat? - 56
Brave Efforts - 13

Over/Under on Pick-6's thrown by Brinn is 1

Over/Under on Pick-6's thrown by Brinn is 1
I’ll take the over.

I still can’t get over the opportunities we’ve wasted holding on to mediocre coaches, and at a minimum not demanding change in their performance.

We are a minor part of College Gameday, and we can’t even wear our gold helmets. We just wear our white practice helmets. So no official prediction from me.

Last edited:
Reactions: TU 1978
for us or them?
Them , homecoming , college game day being there, coach being on there having a fun interview, and a 3-5 team coming in that nobody thinks has a chance, not saying we will win , but it has the making for a trap game

Tulsa wins 24-17, enfuriating Cincinnati, the AAC and the rest of our conference mates. Sending them off to the Big XII as irrelevant as they deserve. Meanwhile the committee toasts goblets over an SEC flag in traditional oversized cloaks, hailing Tulsa for the sacrifice.

Now that we know the college gods are not going to let Cincy in the final four lets beat their ass!!!

GO TU!!!

Are we playing today? I cannot tell listening to espn.

I think we play better against UC than Navy. I was worried about Navy and expressed it in last weeks predictions. I don’t think we win but I like a better showing against these guys than last week. If UC gets the chance to score late to improve the spread they will and they should.
They didn’t get a chance to run up the score and we played better. With better discipline (stupid emotional penalties), good red zone execution and play calling we win.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT