ADVERTISEMENT

$15 upper level seats for SMU, Temple, Cinci

TUBballJunkie

I.T.S. University President
Mar 16, 2003
FYI the entire upper level is $15 seats for each of those three games, not just the corners.

No code or anything online, just already priced that way!

Remember in the past, when fans from the upper bowl were invited to fill lower bowl seats five minutes or so after tip off? We need to bring that back. Looks much better on TV, plus it makes it louder.
Posted from Rivals Mobile

How much are they usually? I thought the upper bowl tickets were always that price.

No only the very corners are that cheap. I have a season ticket up there.

The non-corner sections are $24 for the ECU game.

(In past seasons they very well could have been $15...the corners were $10 until this year!)

That's over a 35% discount for our best games.....That's very cheap to see those teams. About the price of a Warren Theater movie.

Originally posted by TUBballJunkie:
FYI the entire upper level is $15 seats for each of those three games, not just the corners.

No code or anything online, just already priced that way!
Same price they were for SW OK State.
SW OK St was not as good of a deal.

"Your requested seats have been released because you may not leave a gap between occupied seats. Please select again."

Seriously? So on rows where there are only two seats left somewhere in the middle you cannot just buy 1.

"Your requested seats have been released because you may not leave a gap between occupied seats. Please select again."

Seriously? So on rows where there are only two seats left somewhere in the middle you cannot just buy 1.
shock.r191677.gif
Oh dear. Silly ticket office. If the old goat hears about this, I'll get to enjoy a good 20-minute diatribe.

It took me a good five minutes to even figure out what that error was trying to tell me.

Just don't let people have the option to choose specific seats if you're going to put that kind of restriction on it and make it clear you can't get desired seats if there's a dreaded gap next to your party.
rolleyes.r191677.gif

Call the ticket office, Junkie. I'm sure they'll sell you just one.

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:

shock.r191677.gif
Oh dear. Silly ticket office. If the old goat hears about this, I'll get to enjoy a good 20-minute diatribe.
If it involves the argument that we shouldn't have canned Wojcik, an any sis of junk defenses, and a discussion of NATO at the same time, please make this happen.

That's how much those seats should be normally. If you start with a stupid price then bring it down to reasonable, it's not really a deal.
Drop the upper level corners to about half that price, get some people in for good TU games, build the fanbase back up in terms of casual fans, and you'll probably make more money in the long run.

LMAO at Gold's post -- I'll be forcved to self-leave the board again to avoid the repeated, non-sequiter rants. Caused my brain to freeze.
This post was edited on 2/3 5:22 PM by NO-Orange

It took me a good five minutes to even figure out what that error was trying to tell me.

Just don't let people have the option to choose specific seats if you're going to put that kind of restriction on it and make it clear you can't get desired seats if there's a dreaded gap next to your party.
rolleyes.r191677.gif
The site on the iPhone simply doesn't work.
The site on an iPad is bulky and doesn't work well.

Took over 30 minutes to grab a couple of extra tickets because their site isn't really compatible with iOS Safari. Then the $3 charge to print them on your printer.

No wonder the causal fan has been slow to return...

Originally posted by Weatherdemon:
No wonder the causal fan has been slow to return...
Yes. There should be as few barriers as possible...you never want to incentivize people to not go ahead and buy tickets with the click of a button and have to make a phone call or walk up day of instead! If you want anything other than a randomly selected $15 ticket at the windows it's also going to take awhile. (If you haven't bought those in person, I say random bc they just have a stack printed out and you get what you get. Circa 1998 Tulsa Drillers.)

Originally posted by Gold*:

Originally posted by Li'l Eric Coley:

shock.r191677.gif
If it involves the argument that we shouldn't have canned Wojcik, an any sis of junk defenses, and a discussion of NATO at the same time, please make this happen.
I'll work on it. I promise!

They're far more likely to sell a pair of tickets together than a single seat.

So disable the choose your seat function.

It's not just single seats. It's leaving a gap on either side no matter how many tickets you are buying.

A three dollar charge to print your own ticket is insane. Just another barrier to getting people in the RenCenter.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT