ADVERTISEMENT

12/17 The Dawn Of A New Day

shon46

I.T.S. Defensive Coordinator
Sep 16, 2008
UK
Today is the beginning of a new dawn. In the lunar calendar, today is the 3rd day of the 11th month. This is significant bc the world forever changed on 11/3/1968 with Sub K-129. 11/3........11*3=33 as in degree. Stay tuned!

It's so funny how many 'prophetic posts' get posted on here that never come to pass.

???

I literally don’t understand any reference in those first two posts.
Secret Society Symbolism 11
  • Symbol of the interior fight, the rebellion and the mislaying which results from it. But it also represents someone who comes out victorious of the tests with the acquired knowledge.

This makes one take account of the illuminati. Certainly says something bout the Gospel of Mary. Gobbledy gook, gobbeldy...
On the other hand,

“The axiom that one plus one is two, and always must equal two, is a piece of insolence.“ - Fyodr Dostoyevsky

edited

This a world I don't live in, mixing real threats with numbers and signs, and wanting the government to act on astrological signs. The scary thing is our government has come ever closer to that reality during the Trump administration. Can't wait till Trump get's out. I would laugh at the ridiculousness of Shon if it weren't for many individuals like him being in positions with responsibilities that should never be given to them. His goals should have been laughed down, but it doesn't seem that has been the case. It will be a few years before the majority of them will be rooted out. He is a peon, but many peons cause problems. And I do believe Trump has infiltrated the government with many peons in his short four years.

edited

This a world I don't live in, mixing real threats with numbers and signs, and wanting the government to act on astrological signs. The scary thing is our government has come ever closer to that reality during the Trump administration. Can't wait till Trump get's out. I would laugh at the ridiculousness of Shon if it weren't for many individuals like him being in positions with responsibilities that should never be given to them. His goals should have been laughed down, but it doesn't seem that has been the case. It will be a few years before the majority of them will be rooted out. He is a peon, but many peons cause problems. And I do believe Trump has infiltrated the government with many peons in his short four years.
😂 I’m always your bad guy! I told you you have mental issues! 😂😂😂😂😂. I understand. This is you feeling insecure bc you feel totally lost in this conversation. It frustrates you soo much that you lash out at me. Get help........ You were clearly asleep during history class! Review: Our country was founded by members of a secret society who built every aspect of our lives on their ideological beliefs. Buildings in every major US city are aligned to ley lines or astrological constellations. The symbols are all around you. Clearly you have never been to DC, Philly, or even downtown Tulsa 😂 The members of these organizations are all around you. They speak in code. I don’t make these codes. You are just too dumb to understand them! Washington crossing the Delaware river, the Second Iraq invasion, on and on and on. The dates these things happen have a meaning. You are correct. I am the lowest Pee On you will ever meet. I’m a nobody, but I’m an educated nobody! If you spent half as much of your free time reading and learning about the world you live in instead of always trying to demonize me, you might have even written a post like this instead of reading this, feeling dumb and lost because you know nothing!

Last edited:
On the other hand,

“The axiom that one plus one is two, and always must equal two, is a piece of insolence.“ - Fyodr Dostoyevsky
Somebody who quotes Dostoyevsky is always good in my book. He was truly illuminated.

The conspiracy stuff is moving you to rippin territory. I don’t think you’re a bad guy like rip but no more lizard people stuff man

Reactions: Gmoney4WW

Conspiracy 🤔 this video was created in July. It had a large membership filled with current and past gov employees and contractors. It was discovered, people reported to authorities, and the videos subsequently scrubbed to take the faces and names of the perpetrators out. The war is real. It’s digital and fought behind closed doors. The invisible enemy. If you believe the crazy amount of leaks in the last couple of weeks is random and unplanned, I got some beachfront property in Jenks I would like to sell you.

Last edited:
Today is the beginning of a new dawn. In the lunar calendar, today is the 3rd day of the 11th month. This is significant bc the world forever changed on 11/3/1968 with Sub K-129. 11/3........11*3=33 as in degree. Stay tuned!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT