ADVERTISEMENT

Possible Social Security Fix

Those 6% of high earners get to stop paying at a certain income cap because their social securities payment calculation is also capped at a certain income number. Weird someone doing a story on SS doesn’t understand the reasoning.

All of that said, it’s not a bad idea. You’re going to either increase the SS tax or decrease benefits. Increase the tax on the rich is much more politically attractive than reducing benefits or increasing SS tax on all workers. Will our leaders have the courage to finally tackle this problem? I’m not holding my breath.

2024 Transfer Portal

Your condescending attitude needs to stop.

Transferring to an in conference rival after clearly being tampered with...purely for money. Yes, I have no respect for him anymore.

The other guys? Sure I wish them well, I hold nothing against them at all. But please tell me how I think.

Wow, you may have written the book on condescending attitude.

Unfortunately, this was all pretty predictable well in advance to those who weren’t afraid to share their opinions.

Local HS Soccer

My son played in a JV game today vs BA. He had a nice half. No GA, 6 saves including a triple save that started with a stone dead stop on a 1v1 followed by a nice recovery and follow up save twice before the ball got cleared out.

Game ended in a 1-1 tie as the GK in the 2nd half didn't play so well and BA helped him out by missing the goal several times.

2024 Transfer Portal

Meinhard went to Clemson, which has a long history of sending US players to Europe. He played a key role on a team that won a national championship. He graduated from TU with honors and left one of the most prolific players in program history. He’s a poster boy for modern college sports done right. TU will give you a little money on the front end if you hit the books, give you a valuable degree to cover you on the back end, and if you’ve got talent, we will get you ready to show it on much bigger stages where you’ll get your pay off.
I was talking bout where he was,(the state) not the school. I meant to put the school in, but fogot.
Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Filter

ADVERTISEMENT