ADVERTISEMENT

XFL

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
I know its extremely unlikely to happen, but would you support an XFL team playing at Chapman if Tulsa were to get a team?

I supported the Outlaws, I'd support an XFL team :)

Favorite Outlaws story: The last game of the season featured a post game concert by Larry Gatlin and $5 tickets.

When Gatlin was getting ready to take the stage, a guy in a TU hat down front yelled "Hey Gatlin you suck, Yoeman sucks, Houston sucks".

Gatlin asked the guy how much his ticket cost, pulled a fiver out of his wallet, tossed it to the guy and asked him to leave.

For you youngsters out there, Larry Gatlin scored the last touchdown in the 100-6 game.

I know its extremely unlikely to happen, but would you support an XFL team playing at Chapman if Tulsa were to get a team?
It'll be interesting to see what rules from the original version stick. I've heard the "out whatever you want on the back of the nameplate" is out as is the duel to see who gets the ball first. What I do hope sticks are the rules regarding punting (gunners and coverage team can't leave until ball is kicked) plus no fair catch, and the Canadian FL rule of having a WR in motion towards the LOS at the snap. I thought those were great rules and add to the action of the game. I wonder if they widened the field a few yards (from NFL 53 to say 60 yards) if that would also open up additional space an opportunity for action. They need to do something different from the NFL and NCAA football to keep it interesting for fans because the players and overall quality of play will not be at a level to keep people interested

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT