ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming Visitor Seating

I haven’t done any research whatsoever but Jay Norvell did a great job maximizing the talent here at Nevada so I wouldn’t expect Wyoming to be a pushover.

4dbe9deeb5f5665cdc6cea5d4334fd98be-06-infowars-alex-jones.2x.rsquare.w700.jpg

I hope he doesn’t get hurt when we block his punt(s)!
Me too.

Also excited to see him play A LOT.

BTW he really wanted to come to TU but no scholly offered despite a long dialogue. Only a walkon spot. Whole family was going to move to Tulsa from Lawton if he had come. His dad is a doc.

Reactions: Tulsafanzz
Me too.

BTW he really wanted to come to TU but no scholly offered despite a long dialogue. Only a walkon spot. Whole family was going to move to Tulsa from Lawton if he had come. His dad is a doc.
Too bad they don't still have this guy from 2017.

Too bad they don't still have this guy from 2017.

I was at that game. It was embarrassing.
I feel for ya. If that was the best guy the coach could find, I'd be ashamed. But we have a field goal kicker who was iffy at 30+ yards his freshman year, and we didn't have anybody better. Now he is a senior, and one of the better field goal kickers we've had in our entire history.

I feel for ya. If that was the best guy the coach could find, I'd be ashamed. But we have a field goal kicker who was iffy at 30+ yards his freshman year, and we didn't have anybody better. Now he is a senior, and one of the better field goal kickers we've had in our entire history.
He’s arguably the best field goal kicker in the country between 40-46 yards.

Reactions: TU 1978
For what he kicks beyond 46,(from my recollection) his percentage isn't bad, he just doesn't kick beyond 46 much.
Ssssssshhhhhh. If it’s a close game and we trot him out to kick a 48 to win it, I want this DCPoke guy thinking they are screwed as we line up (because they likely are).

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Me too.

It's rare for kickers of any kind to get a scholarship offer coming out of HS. They can usually earn a scholarship, like Long did.

He was a top 5 kicker in FBS last season and one of a handful of kids with a realistic shot at the Lou Groza Award this year if he can match last season and maybe TU can get a few more opportunities for him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT