ADVERTISEMENT

Wyoming Visitor Seating

TULSARISING

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Jun 21, 2017
TU fans will be in Section A, plan on getting my tickets this week, anybody know how much TU is charging per ticket ?

I purchased through Wyoming
They stated TU had not requested any tickets.
However that was two weeks ago

Here’s a question - if we wanted to buy tickets for away games through the TU ticket office, how is that even done with the recently updated athletics website?

Here’s a question - if we wanted to buy tickets for away games through the TU ticket office, how is that even done with the recently updated athletics website?
I hate, and I mean hate the new football roster on the updated website.

There is not even one option on how it lists the players. Nothing for alphabetical, or by position, or anything else.

Last edited:

There is not eve one option on how it lists the players. Nothing for alphabetical, or by position, or anything else.
The links for some sports make it necessary to open up certain pages in a separate tab rather than clicking on the link itself. It seems like the web site is a work in progress, but they broke a lot of things that were nice to have such as alphabetic or numeric sorting of rosters. Rick has a lot on his plate for improvements, and the end product will hopefully be better than what is currently there.

Reactions: loca2874

There is not eve one option on how it lists the players. Nothing for alphabetical, or by position, or anything else.
Click on the far right icon next to "view type" in the upper right corner. It gives you tabular format, which allows you to sort on anything.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Call the ticket office for visitor tickets. Help TU keep every dollar you can. I’ve been to probably 50 different road locations over the years. Many charge more for the same seat. The line at visitor will call is typically considerably shorter. Often times it’s just a table and a cardboard box set up in front of a gate with no line. While if we had bought from Texas or Ohio State or whatever it would have been a cattle chute for 30 mins.

Website: that’s a team project of TU people, a consulting firm and the vendor as I understand it. Your complaints may be out of TU’s control but they do value constructive feedback.

Call the ticket office for visitor tickets. Help TU keep every dollar you can. I’ve been to probably 50 different road locations over the years. Many charge more for the same seat. The line at visitor will call is typically considerably shorter. Often times it’s just a table and a cardboard box set up in front of a gate with no line. While if we had bought from Texas or Ohio State or whatever it would have been a cattle chute for 30 mins.

Website: that’s a team project of TU people, a consulting firm and the vendor as I understand it. Your complaints may be out of TU’s control but they do value constructive feedback.
I agree keep as much $$$ at TU as possible. I called the TU ticket office first, they did not have any information regarding Wyoming tickets.

Click on the far right icon next to "view type" in the upper right corner. It gives you tabular format, which allows you to sort on anything.
Thank you! I just flipped through those options really quickly on format. Didn't even leave it on the third option for more than a millisecond. Now if we could only get them to alphabetize the last names. No real worries now though.

Have you heard when they will get tickets ?

It’s likely the only chance to see TU play in one of college football’s most classic environments. It’s an easy drive. And you want us to be undefeated before choosing to go?
1. Wyoming
2. Northern Illinois
3. Jacksonville State
We should be undefeated honestly, which is why I plan on going. I’m going to the Wyoming game so I’ll definitely be putting the miles on the truck . If we beat Ole Miss, every TU fan needs to be chanting “ AAC!” in the stands

1. Wyoming
2. Northern Illinois
3. Jacksonville State
We should be undefeated honestly, which is why I plan on going. I’m going to the Wyoming game so I’ll definitely be putting the miles on the truck . If we beat Ole Miss, every TU fan needs to be chanting “ AAC!” in the stands
Remember Cal Davis and assume nothing.

Jacksonville State will be in FBS next year. There are less challenging opponents on the schedule.

I think that says more about the 5-7 Seminoles then the 5-6 Gamecocks
I’m making a dangerous assumption here since most of the time , I’m wrong , but I say we will be undefeated going into Ole Miss!
#TakeDownTheSec
Bonus prediction - we will go in and start punching Ole Miss like Ralphie did to Scut Farkus

I think that says more about the 5-7 Seminoles then the 5-6 Gamecocks
I like to look at what they did vs. their main competition. They played 3 games vs. ranked FCS opponents and the two good ones they played wrecked them. Granted they were both on the road. But to point to your "assert some dominance", we need to run them out of the stadium...

I like to look at what they did vs. their main competition. They played 3 games vs. ranked FCS opponents and the two good ones they played wrecked them. Granted they were both on the road. But to point to your "assert some dominance", we need to run them out of the stadium...
We play a close game to Ole Miss then they say “Hey look at Tulsa hanging in there”. We play a close one to Jacksonville state then they become the Obannon brothers again “Tulsa who? Where is this Tulsa?”
We need to run these teams out the stadium period. We can’t be relaxing on them. We lose to Jacksonville state then I will start the fire the coach thread myself.

Reactions: TULSARISING
Jacksonville State will be in FBS next year. There are less challenging opponents on the schedule.

Georgia football: Former offensive lineman Clay Webb finds new home at FCS level - 5 star recruit going to Jacksonville St​

Reactions: HuffyCane
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT