ADVERTISEMENT

Wow! Tulane giving OU hell.

QB Pratt doing what I had expected Brin to do. But of course Pratt has a different coach. . .

Tulane choked after the onside... the game was theirs to win and they tensed up...

Rattler opened the door for a lot of heismann contenders today.

Very impressed with Tulane d backs and Prattp
Tulane can play ball and their just going to build throughout the season. We need to get much better in a hurry, and the next two opponents aren’t going to help. Could be a very long season.
Brin has a long way to go to catch Tulane’s Pratt . His throws are accurate
I still put that on the coach getting in these guys heads and whatever crap keeps coming from the sideline till the ball is snapped. Brin can throw the ball, hell he did it last year in the comeback. In that situation Everything was happening in a bang bang quick tempo format and there wasn’t a whole lot of screwing around with the play calling and being cute and Brin executed just fine.

Reactions: nevadanatural
You might recall Pratt taunting the TU students after they scored to go ahead inside two minutes. And the anger then dejection on his face when we tied it.

I knew then and there we had a guy that was a player and is going to be a pain in our arse for what seems like 8 years of eligibility.

You might recall Pratt taunting the TU students after they scored to go ahead inside two minutes. And the anger then dejection on his face when we tied it.

I knew then and there we had a guy that was a player and is going to be a pain in our arse for what seems like 8 years of eligibility.
You win games with guys that hate to lose!

Reactions: HuffyCane
You win games with guys that hate to lose!
Maybe use Pete Rose dad's philosophy "play hungry". Title of his book. If team does not win then you do not eat next meal no matter how well you played as a player. Perhaps only applies to baseball.

Tulane can play ball and their just going to build throughout the season. We need to get much better in a hurry, and the next two opponents aren’t going to help. Could be a very long season.

I still put that on the coach getting in these guys heads and whatever crap keeps coming from the sideline till the ball is snapped. Brin can throw the ball, hell he did it last year in the comeback. In that situation Everything was happening in a bang bang quick tempo format and there wasn’t a whole lot of screwing around with the play calling and being cute and Brin executed just fine.
Brin started the game throwing behind his receivers on slant routes and then threw passes at their feet on medium distances. Brin was holding the ball too long on deep balls to the end zone . He played tentative in the first half and his execution on pass plays was mediocre at best, 2nd half Brin threw better balls but the interceptions hurt the team. TU lost a potential 7points on his 1st oskie with TU on the 8 yard line and gave UC Davis 3 points on the 2nd . I’m sure Brin knows he has to play better.

Brin started the game throwing behind his receivers on slant routes and then threw passes at their feet on medium distances. Brin was holding the ball too long on deep balls to the end zone . He played tentative in the first half and his execution on pass plays was mediocre at best, 2nd half Brin threw better balls but the interceptions hurt the team. TU lost a potential 7points on his 1st oskie with TU on the 8 yard line and gave UC Davis 3 points on the 2nd . I’m sure Brin knows he has to play better.
Liked for the Oskie reference. The youngin’s around here don’t even know what that is or where it comes from …

No doubt all those things are true. Love the oskie reference.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT