ADVERTISEMENT

Worst TU team of the 2000s?

chito_and_leon

I.T.S. Head Coach
Dec 5, 2003
We need 2 more wins to have a better record than the Phillips teams. The ECU home game is a must have and then probably USF, though it's on the road. Maybe WSU at home. I'd say we have a 50/50 chance.

I would say this is the worst team since I’ve been watching (since ‘82).

It’s worse than the last 1.5 Phillips teams because the current bench and post play is beyond terrible. This team also doesn’t get much out of the PG position, similar to those Phillip’s teams.

This team (to me) is a slightly worse version of the 8-win JD team. Jeriah Horne is a really good player, but Tracy Moore was better.

It’s worse than the last 1.5 Phillips teams because the current bench and post play is beyond terrible. This team also doesn’t get much out of the PG position, similar to those Phillip’s teams.

This team (to me) is a slightly worse version of the 8-win JD team. Jeriah Horne is a really good player, but Tracy Moore was better.
Say what?

" This could be the best team we've had at the University of Tulsa", Frank Haith , November 2021,2020,2019,2018,2017,2016,2015,2014. Maybe the order is reversed and his best team was with Manning and Wojcik players. Just like with Mike Anderson players at Missouri.

" This could be the best team we've had at the University of Tulsa", Frank Haith , November 2021,2020,2019,2018,2017,2016,2015,2014. Maybe the order is reversed and his best team was with Manning and Wojcik players. Just like with Mike Anderson players at Missouri.
Haith is the King of excuses and gaslighting.

He could teach classes on it.

That’s been one of our problems of late. Jeriah Horne is a really good player but he’s been underperforming. He has a decent night last night and we win, but one bucket and some missed free throws don’t cut the mustard. Jeriah has had one good game in a month and that was against USF. This team has no wiggle room, we need both Griffin and Horne to produce. One or the other is off and we don’t stand a chance.

Reactions: dlsnid
💰

My Mizzou grad uncle warned me of this crap about Haith. I thought it might get better. It hasn't and he has probably cleared over 10M off of us. Nice work.

Reactions: Tu Geo
Haith hit the TU Lottery!
He joins past coaches that also hit the TU Lottery... Buzzard Peterson, John Phillips, and Doug Wojcik...

My Mizzou grad uncle warned me of this crap about Haith. I thought it might get better. It hasn't and he has probably cleared over 10M off of us. Nice work.
Has Mizzou really ever recovered after the retirement of Stewart?

GO TU!!!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT