ADVERTISEMENT

Will Joe pardon Hunter?

TUMe

I.T.S. Legend
Dec 3, 2003
It looks like they are investigating one or more federal crimes. Like tax problems, having sex with a foreign spy, taking money from multiple foriegn governments, unlawful disposal of a computer. So that's what the Pubs meant when they chanted "four more years!"

Reactions: shon46
He won't have to. THere won't be an investigation of the facts.
Now if they only had a juicy fake dossier, or unamed anonymous sources, or opinions from talking heads, or a whistle-blower who heard information from his wife's second cousin, who heard It from the waitress at ihop. Then he would be in deep ...

They do have a computer.

This is going to be fun.

The media is loving the battle of the court cases. Hunter vs The Trumps(Donald, Ivanka & Hubby, Don Jr., and Eric)

What would they do in the vacuum of the Trump regime if they didn't have all these court cases to occupy the news.

So they have a computer. So? Fun, really? All these law suits whether Clinton, Trumpian or Biden strike me as sad.

I don’t like the lawsuits either. Biden is going to get hit for tax evasion and money laundering imo.

So they have a computer. So? Fun, really? All these law suits whether Clinton, Trumpian or Biden strike me as sad.
You didn't stay quit long. I guess you didn't find that better board you were talking about.

Yes, while I haven't had access to the computer, one wonders why someone takes a computer to the shop then never comes back for it. And how did the FBI found out about it? Could they guy at the shop have peeked at the content. Fun, hell yes fun.

Don't tell me that the "progresives" on this board and elsewhere didn't enjoy jabbing the Republicans with a short stick many times. You will hear more about Hunter playing bouncy-bouncy with a China spy girl. It is almost an emission that that China has infilterated the Biden ans Swallell groups.

You had a fake document paid for by the Democrats. (The paid part might not be true, this is politics (so it doesn't matter.) And there is a computer. Of course you see it as sad now, you didn't when the crap was on the other foot. Yes, it is alo sad, I'll admit that. But it is also fun to see all this "we are nice, we will bring unity" is just as cynical with the Repubs.

Trump was crazy and Biden is senile. He is appointing a head of "Health and Education." Half right and Half baked. Fun.

I don’t like the lawsuits either. Biden is going to get hit for tax evasion and money laundering imo.
He asked for it. The Minute he received GSA money for the transition Team he doomed himself. I said this months ago.

He asked for it. The Minute he received GSA money for the transition Team he doomed himself. I said this months ago.
Lawpoke, u were talking about Hunter correct? Want to get it straight.

It's obvious that Shon didn't have a clue u weren't talking bout Joe?

Shon thinks Joe=Hunter/Hunter=Joe. According 2 that logic Eric & Don Jr betta reserve their room @Rkrs

I ain't saying Hunter/Don Jr/Eric are guilty of anything.

I'm just saying Shon can't keep straight anything anybody is talking about.

Last edited:

Shon thinks Joe=Hunter/Hunter=Joe. According 2 that logic Eric & Don Jr betta reserve their room @Rkrs

You forgot 10% of the money went to the „big guy“. Pretending to be dumb and have an IQ of ZERO is pretty low even for you. I said all this months ago when fake news censored it. The FBI wouldn’t touch it until after the election bc of their internet policy to not influence an election. That’s what happens when you live your life in intentional ignorance.

Last edited:

Yes Hunter. My assumption is that Hunter failed to report a substantial portion of the income he received from foreign sources. IRS don’t play.

Reactions: TUMe and Gmoney4WW
You forgot 10% of the money went to the „big guy“. Pretending to be dumb and have an IQ of ZERO is pretty low even for you. I said all this months ago when fake news censored it. The FBI wouldn’t touch it until after the election bc of their internet policy to not influence an election. That’s what happens when you live your life in intentional ignorance.
Yeah, that's me living in intentional ignorance, as opposed to you, living in ignorant bliss...

Yeah, that's me living in intentional ignorance, as opposed to you, living

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Why don't u use a few more emoji's, it might seem like a legit response with 7 more tearjerkers.

I honestly hope that if he did anything illegal they do find him guilty and he goes to jail. Just to show what actual justice looks like. At least we know he is unlikely to be involved in the administration.

I wouldn’t even care if it took down Joe Biden himself. As long as justice is served I’m okay with it.

Reactions: shon46
Agreed let justice take its course and pursue all the crimes regardless of party.

Trump paid $25M to settle fraud claims against Trump University before he took the oath of office plus hundreds of thousands to silence sexual partners. Ivanka is under investigation for tax fraud and misuse of inauguration funds. Both Ivanka and Jerod were on White House staff despite anri-nepotism laws. Trump continues to face tax, sexual molestation, and securities charges in New York.

Although Bo wasn’t part of the Biden campaign nor will he be White House staff, if he cheated on his taxes or whatever, go for it.

Let’s investigate all of the crimes and pursue them to the hilt without presidential pardons.

Reactions: astonmartin708
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT