ADVERTISEMENT

Who we need to lose today thread

Arizona St. just mucked up a fourth down play. Looks like Michigan was the only one that came through. I kinda doubt Houston's gonna win. Nor do I want them to.

Reactions: TU_BLA and loca2874
We want OSU to win. Keeps our loss looking good, and keeps K St from jumping into the top 25.

We also want Maryland to keep the same thing from happening to Penn St., & put them behind us in the rankings.

That leaves edge teams Northwestern & NC, winning. They probably take Michigan and Boise's spot.
The other team just outside the rankings & above us is Louisiana.(Who were off too.) They probably take #26.

We probably at least hold our spot if Michigan and Boise don't drop below us, and maybe move up a spot or three if they do drop below us.

Last edited:
Reactions: HuffyCane
I don’t see Michigan getting a single vote after today.

Can't believe Liberty is rooting against his namesake.
The liberty champ is for liberty
We want OSU to win. Keeps our loss looking good, and keeps K St from jumping into the top 25.

We also want Maryland to keep the same thing from happening to Penn St., & put them behind us in the rankings.

That leaves Northwestern, Louisiana, NC, and us not playing. Out of those four, two might slip into Michigan and Boise's spot.

We' probably at least hold our spot if Michigan and Boise don't drop below us, and maybe move up a spot or three if they do drop below us.
i know we need osu to win but it would be nice for KSU to finish top 2 with isu in the big 12 and have ou shut out of the big 12 championship since they lost to both teams who have the tie breaker over ou I can’t stand the gooners

That leaves edge teams Northwestern & NC, winning. They probably take Michigan and Boise's spot.
The other team just outside the rankings & above us is Louisiana.(Who were off too.) They probably take #26.

We probably at least hold our spot if Michigan and Boise don't drop below us, and maybe move up a spot or three if they do drop below us.
/\ Corrected: I thought todays scores were from last week on Northwestern and NC. Was today's games.

That just means they move into Boise St and Michigan's spot. It leaves us and Louisiana hanging on the outside edge.

The perfect spot to go in and take it to SMU.

Last edited:
Reactions: loca2874
Except for a couple of three teams not doing us a favor and losing...

It seems like we should be in good shape next week, after the rankings come out.

Reactions: loca2874
Why would we want SMU or Cincinnati to lose? I want Cincinnati ranked #1 when we go beat them.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT