ADVERTISEMENT

What Happens?

I know y'all are going to think I am smoking crack with this...but why couldn't we bring Ross back? It's been a few years since this all went down. I'm sure he learned his lesson. TU did the right thing but it was mostly for optics since Ross didn't commit any crimes...he was just a prize government witness against the bookie.

And I did know Ross was still on twitter. He doesn't tweet very often. He's a good guy.

I'm sure there's reasons people would be very against bringing Ross back, but I'd be in favor of him at least getting an interview, in his short tenure as AD he had a lot of good ideas he never got to implement.

Reactions: TU 1978
I'm sure there's reasons people would be very against bringing Ross back, but I'd be in favor of him at least getting an interview, in his short tenure as AD he had a lot of good ideas he never got to implement.

Unfortunately I don't think we get to try with him again, even with gambling law changes. We aren't UNCheat or Ole' Miss who Teflon NCAA charges. We would likely get a ton of flack over it from some and be under a microscope the whole time. I can see two three stories a week in the Tulsa World about it as our football team goes undefeated.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT