ADVERTISEMENT

what happened?

aTUfan

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Apr 18, 2011
la la land
First Henson passes on our offer for North texas. now Keenen Johnson decommits and commits to North Texas

Interesting developments...it's not odd losing recruits close to signing day.

However, to lose recruits to "perceived" lesser programs is tough.

Interesting developments...it's not odd losing recruits close to signing day.

However, to lose recruits to "perceived" lesser programs is tough.
Perceived is generous when looking at UNT. They were atrocious this year and got run off the field by a low tier FCS school (Portland State beat the Mean Green in Denton 66-7). UNT had 1 win...Only the promise of immediate playing time would be enough to convince me to go to a place like that over any AAC school. UNT is going nowhere fast even with the coaching change.

Losing Cole to Utah State was tough as well, but Utah State is a little closer to our level than UNT. At least Utah State can say they beat Boise St this year.

Unless NT has another sports forum, nobody cares. I went to their rivals site; the last post was sometime in 2011.

Littrell has always been one of the best recruiters in the nation. Guys that played the game like he did that go into coaching usually are. It just means the staff needs to work harder now that Seth is in business next to them.

Littrell has always been one of the best recruiters in the nation. Guys that played the game like he did that go into coaching usually are. It just means the staff needs to work harder now that Seth is in business next to them.
BINGO, He is a legit threat to every team in the region for quality players. He will not only pull kids from Texas but will go toe to toe with us on kids from Oklahoma as well. He runs the spread like us and will be looking for a ton of WR's. Will be interesting to watch them compete with SMU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT