ADVERTISEMENT

What happened to SMU yesterday?

Even better they invited the fans that stayed down on the field after the game to watch a fireworks show SMU sponsored. LMAO. SMU's offense is a QB and 10 other guys. Their defense...well 723 yards is enough of an insult

JMU is rated higher than 9 of 13 CUSA teams & 5 of 12 AAC teams. Their stud QB is a Ga. Tech transfer. They are a very good FCS team.

we are luckier than smu.
according to my smu buddy, june jones did not leave the campus to recruit . at least BB left enough for PM to build on.

My girlfriend attends SMU and went to their law school's tailgate party Saturday and didn't even bother to watch the game. The student body really doesn't seem to care about their football team. She's going to the Tulsa game with me on Halloween though. Anyone know what section the Tulsa fans are going to be in? I wanna be cheering with the True Blue Crew.

What happened to SMU....

They aren't actually any good even though they scored some touchdowns on TCU and Baylor

My girlfriend attends SMU and went to their law school's tailgate party Saturday and didn't even bother to watch the game. The student body really doesn't seem to care about their football team.

Unfortunately, a lot of TU students seem to have this same attitude.

TU ticket office is selling tix for that game, so you could just buy through them and know you're in the TU section.

If we go I'll prob get some of the visitor side 45 yd line seats in the first few rows going for a whopping $6 on stubhub.

Reactions: TU_BLA
We used to go to the SMU/TU game all the time. Ford Stadium is a pretty nice place...but I've never seen it more than 1/2 full...ever, unless they were playing TCU. There always seemed to be more TU fans in the stands than SMU fans. It would be hard this year seeing as how I have a 9 year old and a 4 year old and that game is on Halloween. I don't think either would forgive me for sacrificing their trick or treating to go to a football game

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT