ADVERTISEMENT

Week 2 soccer UNLV/North Florida

DirtyDanchez

I.T.S. Junior
Sep 11, 2009
Played a disappointing match against UNLV last night losing 1-0....had a few early chances and great shot of the crossbar but for the most part UNLV out hustled us much of the match. We seemed to look more dangerous when we spread it out on the wings but that didn’t happen often....also gave the ball up way too easily all match long....hopefully it was just a case of getting too big of a head after a week of being praised and they settle back down Sunday against North Florida.

They should destroy N Florida they are probably the weakest team on the 17 game schedule. First real match will be N Mexico.

Did not get to see the match against North Florida but it looked like we started off slow but was able to score 3 in the second half.....I will take being 2-1-1 at this point in the season....New Mexico match this Friday which is always a good match.

Did not get to see the match against North Florida but it looked like we started off slow but was able to score 3 in the second half.....I will take being 2-1-1 at this point in the season....New Mexico match this Friday which is always a good match.
The New Mexico squad should be hungry. They are on the athletic chopping block there because of $ issues so they'll either play with a big chip on their shoulder (that's if their best players haven't already transferred out).

Not sure what happened in the UNLV match. From what I could tell, they started sluggish and then turned it on but could never find an equalizer. The UNF match just looked like a team that came out thinking they were going to win easily and didn't really work for it until after they were down a goal.

Tom should put a mythical ranking in front of every team on the schedule. His teams always respond to the challenge of playing ranked opponents it seems.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT