ADVERTISEMENT

We are favored

Crazy. I wouldn't have guessed that.

FWIW Vegas has disrespected Navy most of the year IMO. They've done well ATS (6-2) including 4-0 at home.

Taking them to cover has been quite productive in the pickem every time they've shown up.

Last time we beat Navy on their own turf was in the fall of '06.
I watched the game from the computer lab on campus... Good memories.
We have a really good run defense, so why shouldn't we be favored? Navy throws very rarely, they rely on the triple option to get their yardage, the pass is almost a trick play for them.

Last time we beat Navy on their own turf was in the fall of '06.
I watched the game from the computer lab on campus... Good memories.
We have a really good run defense, so why shouldn't we be favored? Navy throws very rarely, they rely on the triple option to get their yardage, the pass is almost a trick play for them.
The QB running the offense for Navy, Will Worth, is quite capable as a passer. 4th and 4 yesterday he completed a great pass to pick up the 1st down. He is a pretty accurate passer. Our DBs will need to be really disciplined.

As for us being favored...Navy's primary FB went down yesterday with an ankle injury. They also lost a couple key defenders to injury the last couple of weeks. But let's be honest...Tulsa's offense is really dynamic this year. No gadget system. Just good players executing good plays. And our interior linemen on both sides are dominating games right now.

The key to beating Tulsa... prevent 4 or more yards on the first down run play. If you can't, you're TOAST.

Reactions: ShaneB72
I'm good with being a perceived underdog too.

The opening lines closely mirrored Sagarin. We're several spots above Navy there.

I'm not sure what happened but we are now a 2 point underdog!

Point spreads change when the betting public puts money heavy one way or the other. This means the voting public has been betting on Navy to cover so now the books need to move the line the other way.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT