ADVERTISEMENT

W&M Game Thread

TU_BLA

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Mar 9, 2012
Tulsa, OK
Wiki W&M...it has an interesting history. We should destroy them on the glass. Hopefully we can make a few layups tonight
Posted from Rivals Mobile

I think Dre could go for 20 tonight if he wanted. They can't stop him.

We need to stay out on the shooters and go over the top of the hand off screen

I guess they're just going to be allowed to use moving screens all night?

Shaq seems to shoot better when he doesn't have time to think about it a lot. Think its part of his shooting problem he is thinking too much about what he's doing instead of just reacting.

Love these guys motion offense. Everyone screens and rolls to the basket.

Also these guys can really shoot. The guards all have really good strokes. We need to pound them inside.

The tip rebound to himself for a layup was sweet. Kind of play most wouldn't even think of trying. Hie BBall IQ was never in question. He just needed some slow, vertically challenged, white kids to dominate.

TU is playing really loose and relaxed, like the weight of the world has been lifted from their shoulders. They're playing to have fun, something I think was difficult the last couple of weeks with everything that was on the line. Most of it has to do with us just abusing the baseline on W&M. We have really exploited their zone (1-3-1).

Curtis has obviously been reading the "Birt's going to take his place in the starting rotation" posts over here the last few days.

I don't think he's worried about a guy that can't get his own shot.

I'll take the bird in the hand. And hope the Birt in the bush improves dramatically before next year. If Curtis is hitting his outside shots he becomes a weapon. He knows the game and probably has more layups than anyone on the team beside Shaq.

Time to put our foot back on their throat and finish Billy Bob and Mary Jane off.

Seriously. This has been our problem all year. Games we should have won by 40 we let get close.

I get so frustrated watching every team we play look like the Harlem MF'ing Globetrotters when they shoot 3's against us.

We are now starting to play tight. We stayed in the zone too long. Shaq on 3 is a must to force him into tough shots. They have ZERO inside game so we need to stick with outside shooters

With the exception of Woodard, every one of our players have seriously huge flaws.

5 of the last 7 games follow the same pattern. We take a commanding lead slow it down, the other team gets hot while we stand around running clock. Next thing you know its a game. 17 down to 7. Run an offense. MOVE!!!

I give up. Two on one break with Shaq and Juice and Harrison pulls it out.

pathetic offense

curtis bailed us out on defense.

I dont understand why we go halfcourt.

pathetic offense

curtis bailed us out on defense.

I dont understand why we go halfcourt.

unreal

We have a horrendous offense.

If WM shoots better from 3 we are getting blown out

why kick out?

we are a ton bigger than this team

nothing in the paint in the last 10 minutes.

Why do we drive 3 feet from the basket and then kick out against 6"5 post players????

Woodard has been off on his shot for much of the game. If not for Marquel Tulsa would be in huge trouble.

You'd think that with several ex head coaches on our staff we could do better with an offensive plan.

We shouldve lost this game.

We got lucky. VERY LUCKY

I dont get this team. Lights out for 30 minutes..utter crap for the last 10

WE R STUPID

Tulsa had no business winning this game.

I wish we had some of those W&M players.

They are smart. We aren't very smart.

21 point lead..then POOF ! This team is hard to watch, no lead is comfortable. All the sense-less turnovers, really really pathetic after playing 33 games and this is how they play. Murray State is going to kick their asses!!

Sometimes their hands turn into ping pong paddles. Worse than Edward Sizzorhands.

Guess I'm the only one not too upset. We dominated and let up and still won. It happens

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT