ADVERTISEMENT

Veterans Game -- Fund Raiser...

TU Sepp

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Feb 8, 2004
I got a phone call last week about TU doing a Fund Raiser for tickets for the last game of the season where they give out tickets to veterans. The seats are end zone and are $10 each. It would be great if everyone one on here was able to purchase a few veteran tickets for this game.

They should contact Patriot Pharmacy in Jenks. It's a disabled vet owned business and they will partner on deals like this.

I got a phone call last week about TU doing a Fund Raiser for tickets for the last game of the season where they give out tickets to veterans. The seats are end zone and are $10 each. It would be great if everyone one on here was able to purchase a few veteran tickets for this game.
Can you please send me a contact person.

I was told it was only for the Cincinnati game when i purchased. Maybe they should do this for every game. Just a thought.

Reactions: RealTUTypical
This promotion is usually for the last home game of the season. Last year it coincided with the Navy game, I am not sure which game this year. However, rabibTU that is a good idea! Maybe get some major businesses in the Tulsa area to sponsor a game and then let the alumni and ticket holders up the ante a little bit at each game. Last year I think they said around 1500 tickets were bought for veterans at the Navy game. Buy a season ticket for a vet and get some bonus priority points for seating.... if we had a decent marking department this could be a home run for the university with the Tulsa Metro area.

Reactions: URedskin54
I think we'd have more success with veteran owned businesses than any of the usual ones we inundate with various funding requests.

Then again, thinking outside the box and TU Sports Marketing don't exactly go hand-in-hand.

Reactions: URedskin54
Can these be ordered online?

Why doesn't the alumni association or GHC notify those of us who are out of town about this?

I think the appeal was a phone call to season ticket holders. Yes, it would be great if it was sent to all alumni by email and also to GHC members to support this. Maybe the ticket office should monitor this site for marketing ideas!

Reactions: TU 1978
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT