ADVERTISEMENT

USF

DMFJ is going to hurt someone in one of these dunks/attempted dunks

Yeah Gregory was running towards the basket thinking of something to yell if we had dunked. Or he was going to sacrifice himself to the nastiness of what should have happened.

Gotta stop turning it over.
We’ve gone into stand around for 20 seconds and that start the offense. It’s not good.

Defense is good though. Need to get rebounds. And the AAC refs keep everyone guessing as to what is a foul or not. Apparently you can use your hands to shove someone out of bounds but not bump someone with your hips.

These last three minutes we need to have Taplin, Joiner, Korita, Jeffries and Igbanu on the floor.

Taplin got kicked on that turnover. This crew is sick.

Korita is absolutely clutch on both ends...and he doesn’t ever have to shoot the ball.

They were beating our guys up on that press, it shouldn’t be this close.

Reactions: Gold*
Really bad call on the foul against Jefferies he was sill and vertical

Reactions: Gold*
We’re going to lose this game. Can’t hold a 3 possession lead with a minute to go

Actually up until the last 2 minutes I thought we played pretty well and that Haith had a decent strategy. We just can’t finish games strongly and it may also be poor coaching in those situations.
I concur and should have completed that thought. Thanks for bailing me out...

Surprising... I seem to recall a real disdain for Div. I athletics during his tenure.

He sat in front of my family back when we still had season tickets (wojcik took away the excitement and school ball stole the time).. I always shot my old maids at him... he was very quiet during the games.. as though cheering was beneath him..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT