ADVERTISEMENT

USF

mcane

I.T.S. Athletic Director
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
has always given better TU teams fits here. The line up is extremely tall - a 7 foot center? Hopefully, this guy is a stiff.

I wouldn't worry about the 7-footer. He's stiffer than stiff.

Their freshman PF on the other hand is a stud. Quan will have his hands full.

Reactions: Bill Lowery
I wouldn't worry about the 7-footer. He's stiffer than stiff.

Their freshman PF on the other hand is a stud. Quan will have his hands full.

Yetna, the 6-8 frosh from France is averaging a double double-11.8 and 10.7. I wish we had him.

We’re having some issues with our interior defense early.

This team is just really terrible at shooting the ball. That's sort of important in BB.

So the USF coach is complaining about Yetna’s 2 fouls. Yetna’s eyes are hilarious to watch when he gets called for a foul. However, the bald ref explained “He was over his back”...which is not an actual call. I’d be pissed too if the ref explained it that way. He’s actually getting into the back of our player and not letting them get off the ground. He is making contact with them and thus putting our player at a disadvantage so the foul calls are legit, but a ref should know better about how to explain it

Help me out, why was that ruled USF ball when he tipped the pass and it touched the back of the backboard and went out of bounds?

Help me out, why was that ruled USF ball when he tipped the pass and it touched the back of the backboard and went out of bounds?
Because the Zelton look-a-like convinced the other 2 refs that it wasn’t tipped. The baseline official made the right call, the Zelton-like dude over ruled him. The other official came in and asked “Are you sure it wasn’t tipped before it hit the back?”

The other 2 officials are afraid to dispute him

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
USF is athletic and gets good movement on offense. I expect them to finish way higher than projected. That being said we did not play well that half and shot very poorly outside of 5 feet.

Wow...USF’s roster is greatly improved. I like their young talent and length. We could get lapped by them over the next couple of years.

Barnes is shooting better...good sign.

I liked we didn’t sub 5 at a time.
Shorting 42% FG and 11-11 FT’s.
3 pt shooting not so hot at 3-11.
Rebounds even.
Man wish we were better from 3 but, honesty not much to complain about other than the weird official.

USF really jumps the passing lanes, we need to be really careful with those square passes.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Gregory is a priiiiiick. And I’ve let him know that.

John Thompson III goofing on Haith is cracking me up.

What’s he saying?
Mostly gibberish. The play by play guy said Taplin’s favorite TV show is Real Husbands of Beverley Hills. Thompson said if there’s a Real Husbands of Tulsa, it will star Frank Haith. Not funny in itself. Nor were the previous comments about his bench demeanor, but it’s the familiarity of the comments and the fact such comments are unusual on a national TV broadcast that make it funny. He wouldn’t make the comments about Coach K or Calipari

Elijah Joiner is my favorite player. He’s just fun.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT