ADVERTISEMENT

USF

Actually up until the last 2 minutes I thought we played pretty well and that Haith had a decent strategy. We just can’t finish games strongly and it may also be poor coaching in those situations.
I wouldn't say those two turnovers in that melee before the end were Haith's fault. I'm putting that on the players.

Reactions: Mgotutu
He sat in front of my family back when we still had season tickets (wojcik took away the excitement and school ball stole the time).. I always shot my old maids at him... he was very quiet during the games.. as though cheering was beneath him..
Agree but he is a basketball fan. Just never cheered

Haith needs to someone show him the statistics on how winning teams finish games. We have held on to win a number of games this year but when you have a 8 point lead in the last minute and have to hit a 3 at the buzzer you are not playing to win but instead playing not to lose. I’ve watched at least 5 games this year where we build a good lead in the last 3-5 minutes and then go into the delay game and try to hold on.
Some will say that a win is a win but championship teams step on your throat every chance they can. Would like to see us do it a couple of times. My heart can’t take much more of these type games.

Haith needs to someone show him the statistics on how winning teams finish games. We have held on to win a number of games this year but when you have a 8 point lead in the last minute and have to hit a 3 at the buzzer you are not playing to win but instead playing not to lose. I’ve watched at least 5 games this year where we build a good lead in the last 3-5 minutes and then go into the delay game and try to hold on.
Some will say that a win is a win but championship teams step on your throat every chance they can. Would like to see us do it a couple of times. My heart can’t take much more of these type games.
This team thrives on drama. The sooner we all accept that, the sooner we can just relax and enjoy the ride.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
He's Ray Stantz replacement on this board . Old Gloomy Original with his
consistent dialogue .

Ray must be 95 by now....Negative attitude will age a person......!! Yo Ray,
howya doin'?? Been a long time......

He's Ray Stantz replacement on this board . Old Gloomy Original with his consistent dialogue .

Stantz at least brought some good basketball knowledge to the table. And IIRC he is much higher on this team than most on this board

I'd donate $100 for the bloody barbed wire in a vaccum sealed container. Wouldn't want to catch anything.

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT