ADVERTISEMENT

USF

that's a pretty fast trigger at the start of conference, not that he had accomplished anything to date

I think Buzz Peterson is ready for another opportunity in coaching.

yikes, time to call Woj to get the academics in order

Eagerly waiting for him to recreate the jacket toss at one of his players instead of one of the refs.

They must have a special interim relief coach organization. Wonder if he and LSU coach keep up with their dues.

If you're going to commit academic fraud you should at least do it well enough to win.
He's a Pitino guy right? Learning how to cheat from the best. How Pitino and the 'Ville got almost no sanctions and certainly nothing with any teeth after their "Hookers and Recruits"'weekends is beyond me.

He's a Pitino guy right? Learning how to cheat from the best. How Pitino and the 'Ville got almost no sanctions and certainly nothing with any teeth after their "Hookers and Recruits"'weekends is beyond me.
I believe he's a Calipari guy.

I think Robo Doh is due for a comeback, also.

I often yelled "Pitino" at Calipari when Memphis came to town. He had heard that one before.

One of my all time favorite clips is when UMASS and Temple were the kings of the A-10 and John Cheney tries to go after Calipari in a news conference and starts screaming "I'm gonna kick your a$$ John!"

All the stress Chaney caused in his daily goings on I'd of thought he'd be dead by now. Funny man, good for a laugh, great coach.

Reactions: TU_BLA
I would look forward to beating Doug's ass. That guy was trying to get out of Tulsa every chance he got. He had a special love affair with the Notre Dame job while he was at TU.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT