ADVERTISEMENT

Volleyball

Played good again today beat an 18 and 5 East Carolina team who is leading east division This weekend is the best they have played in many years.

13-12 overall if I'm reading the schedule right. Not too bad.
They're a lot better. New coach is doing good things in terms of game plan and style of play. I expect she will also up the recruiting a little bit more. TU has been way more competitive OOC as well as in conference than the last few years.

Won 3 to 1 over Tulane on senior night last night. Have a winning record now. They beat two power 5 schools this year. Cassidy all time leader in kills

Reactions: TU1NNJ and TU_BLA
Tulsa made the VIBC tournament play UMKC the summit co champions on Thursday at 3:30.

Reactions: TU_BLA
Tulsa made the VIBC tournament play UMKC the summit co champions on Thursday at 3:30.
After the last several years of not being any good at all, this has the program going I. The right direction. Hoping Dickson wants the same for softball and returning them to the top of the AAC instead of the crap we have now.

When I was a student Tom Cairns was coaching. He also coached my cousuns' men's club team when I was in high school and I got to know him. Wonderful man IMO.

I knew and know little about volleyball but back in the 1980s there were very nice looking women in that social circle playing over at ORU.

That's all I got on volleyball.

I knew and know little about volleyball but back in the 1980s there were very nice looking women in that social circle playing over at ORU.

That's all I got on volleyball.
Alway's a draw to women's sports. Being the sexually driven pig that I am.

• Haha
Reactions: bluegold70
Tulsa lost to Wichita so their season is over good first season for our new coach

Reactions: TU_BLA
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT