ADVERTISEMENT

USF Game Thread

I promise you I do. But I digress…go away.
When we massively improve next season with a new roster will you promise to stfu? Please?
I won that bet... barely. 😜

Separate thought...

I just love it when 'fan' come out of the woodworks to piss on TU when they are down.
people need to just ignore this season totally. Let the season end and the staff go to work on getting this right.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
69 points

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: loca2874
I remember Eric Coley dismantling a Rice point guard here one night. Poor kid probably had nightmares about Coley for a week. TU won that game 75-33.

Now I guess is a good time to relive the good times. Let's hope they return someday...while I'm still upright and drawing breath.

Last edited:
I don’t see us in the top 50 in the Rivals or 247 class rankings. Which service has us in the top 30? I need some hope tonight :)
The recruiting rankings won't be finalized until after April signings, Portal. etc.. Wait till summer and my hope is we will make it there. Our November start was stellar.

I remember Eric Coley dismembering a Rice point guard here one night. Poor kid probably had nightmares about Coley for a week. TU won that game 75-33.

Now I guess is a good time to relive the good times. Let's hope they return someday...while I'm still upright and drawing breath.
I still remember that game. It was a late ESPN game & the Channel 2 sports crew came after their 10:00 broadcast. Big Al, Rachal & others were chanting “Under 30” (with rhythmic clapping) late in the game. Unfortunately, Rice was able to break the 30 point barrier!

I get that Haith didn’t leave this roster with much talent but it’s an absolute joke to pretend that this team is not poorly coached. I find it hard to believe that even Haith would do this bad with this roster. We are losing by 30+ every week no matter who we play. We are legitimately a bottom 30 team in college basketball.

Reactions: t-townpod
I get that Haith didn’t leave this roster with much talent but it’s an absolute joke to pretend that this team is not poorly coached. I find it hard to believe that even Haith would do this bad with this roster. We are losing by 30+ every week no matter who we play. We are legitimately a bottom 30 team in college basketball.
before
4pt loss, 4pt loss, 3pt loss, 2pt loss, 10 pt loss, 12 pt loss, 26 pt loss/lose point guard

after

38 pt loss, 44 pt loss, 27 pt loss(to worst team besides us)

We lost our only real point guard on the team. The team quit after he was out. When a team is this fragile and has this many problems, you really can't function with a crappy quarterback out there. This may not fix itself after this. At the moment this roster has no point guard, but it's not like you can bring him back and like magic the team doesn't quit. Not this late in a miserable season.

We just need to get the season over and retool. Then you won't have a new game to get upset over every three or four days. It's going to be rinse & repeat every game for the next 2 or 3 weeks, unless Pritchard comes back and some players start performing like they had been. That wouldn't produce a bunch of wins. But it would make some of the games closer.

Last edited:
before
4pt loss, 4pt loss, 3pt loss, 2pt loss, 10 pt loss, 12 pt loss, 26 pt loss/lose point guard

after

We lost our only real point guard on the team. The team quit after he was out. When a team is this fragile and has this many problems, you really can't function with a crappy quarterback out there. This may not fix itself after this. At the moment this roster has no point guard, but it's not like you can bring him back and like magic the team doesn't quit. Not this late in a miserable season.

We just need to get the season over and retool. Then you won't have a new game to get upset over every three or four days. It's going to be rinse & repeat every game for the next 2 or 3 weeks, unless Pritchard comes back and some players start performing like they had been. That wouldn't produce a bunch of wins. But it would make some of the games closer.
Thank you for being one of the few with any common sense on here.

before

after

Watch them bring Pritchard back right before the tournament and they make a run. I am down for it. I always pull for the underdog. Always

Hmmm. 96-69..

Somewhere a Canadian prog rock band is thinking "hit record"..

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT