ADVERTISEMENT

USF Game Thread

Fat Lady sang back in November.

This team is legit ass.

Haith laughing all the way to the bank.

Konkol looks like a scared Daylight Donut employee that ran out of donut holes.
He aint worried about the donut holes, but those sausage rolls. Run out of them and its over buddy

Memphis is missing Harris at PG this year…… not.

There’s about a 100% chance you won’t be happy if he wins in the next two years with better players.
Only you would be happy in the midst of a 5-20 start to his Tulsa career and getting 30 pieced by a dismal South Florida team.

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
I say there’s a 10% chance Konkol doesn’t come back next year. 0% chance he gets fired, but 10% that he pulls the plug on himself.
So what 80% he comes back.

With a better team (his own team)

And starts winning like he knows how.

At least you're in the running for the worst post of the year... Congrats dumbass

Only you would be happy in the midst of a 5-20 start to his Tulsa career and getting 30 pieced by a dismal South Florida team.
I’m really happy to see a top 30 recruiting class which we haven’t had in 20 years. This year is on on your cousin Haith.

I know more about the inner workings of this school and program than you will ever know in your life. I actually find you an amusing little man.
No, you don’t.

This is my last post for a while. I have better things to do than listen to a little clown shoes like you.

If one is looking for one good thing coming out of this game...

Maybe Selebangue fixed his free throw problem. Hopefully it continues.

I’m really happy to see a top 30 recruiting class which we haven’t had in 20 years. This year is on on your cousin Haith.
I don’t see us in the top 50 in the Rivals or 247 class rankings. Which service has us in the top 30? I need some hope tonight :)

Reactions: TulsaFan2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT