ADVERTISEMENT

UFL

jesterondirt

I.T.S. Offensive Coordinator
Sep 28, 2006
I think it finally has the chance to be somewhat successful and self sustainable financially. There will eventually be a partnership with the CFL and will more than likely expand to broader markets.

Would Oklahoma ever support a spring minor league football team? I totally understand the TV markets needing to keep the league afloat, but the minor league teams are so exciting when they're in a market that doesn't already have a professional team to support.

I think it finally has the chance to be somewhat successful and self sustainable financially. There will eventually be a partnership with the CFL and will more than likely expand to broader markets.

Would Oklahoma ever support a spring minor league football team? I totally understand the TV markets needing to keep the league afloat, but the minor league teams are so exciting when they're in a market that doesn't already have a professional team to support.
Outlaws 2.0?

I have always kinda liked the XFL especially. This makes a ton of sense. I hope it goes well.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT