ADVERTISEMENT

UCONN Game Thread

If UConn keeps hitting from deep it could be a long night.

Great to see that first basket by Ugboh. Great to see a full student section. The crowd, not so much. Gotta get on Carlton. They're making some 3's.

Looks like officials might turn this one into a FT contest

I hate to be negative, but Korita is a defensive liability. Last two possessions: burned by Gilbert’s quickness for a floater, then commits a foul on the drive because he didn’t keep his man in front of him.

Reminds me of Curran Scott last year, but Scott scored more to offset the fact that he got burned frequently.

Igbanu going back to bad habits, going to be a long night

We’re -6 on the boards. I don’t know if that’s a result of the small lineup we’re playing or not but we need to do better.

Weird that it’s an ESPN2 game, but the ESPN app gametracker doesn’t have any stats for the game.

We’re overthinking on the offensive end. Lots of open looks and we keep trying to force it low or inside. Jackson has an easy layup and dumped to Igbanu. Korita tried to go up and under instead of just taking the layup. Rachal and Joiner have passed over wide open looks from 3. Trust yourselves. We’re getting hammered on the glass and we still should be up 10+

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Jones is in too big a hurry and way late on defense. Looks like he hasn’t played before.

We’re going to have to hit a three sooner or later to loosen up the interior. 0-5 so far while they’re 5-10.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT