ADVERTISEMENT

UCF new court. Better than Tulane but that's a low standard

lawpoke87

I.T.S. Legend
Gold Member
Dec 17, 2002
DMbZ4bKXkAAf3zH.jpg:large

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
I hope none of our players get queasy easily, seeing the roller coasters on their court may make them throw up!!!111 (Bad Joke Dad here for you all)

Seriously though that is horrible. Would look great without the palm trees, buildings, and rollercoasters printed on the court.

It's amazing what a graphic artist can come up with when s/he has a budget too large to justify "OrlandosHomeTownTeam" and a logo around it. The doo dah stuff is popping up everywhere. Remember one of the Floridas - FIU or FAU - with its fake beach scene all over the court.

Stevie got lost in the palm trees. Who will be the player who is too afraid to get on the roller coaster?

So on the topic of floors, ORU is currently in the process of refinishing their floor and one of the rumors is that the “Expect a Miracle” phrase may be disappearing from the baseline. I’m pretty sure the alumni base that attends games will flip their sh*t if that happens

Meh. I've always thought someone could do a big court design and make it cool. A few are OK, Memphis, GW, ND, maybe even Northern Kentucky works for me.

gw-dc-court.jpeg

memphis-fedex-court.jpeg

nku-court51915.jpg

usatsi_7653892_168381516_lowres.jpg

http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/defa...si_7653892_168381516_lowres.jpg?itok=CDmzuK2f

Here's some more, most of these don't work for me:
https://elderhsquill.org/13255/opinion/college-basketball-the-10-ugliest-courts/

But I can see as a fan of that school, some of the designs I might not like would seem cool (I'm looking at you Oregon).

I think I'm happy with an old school court. Maybe some pizzaz with the paint or inside the arc. I'm OK with a huge center logo too (like the Long Horns one). But I don't feel the need to paint the entire court or have a skyline...

So... no Harry Potter, Mickey Mouse or Stormtroopers?

I thought UCF was in Orlando?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT