ADVERTISEMENT

Tulane Game Thread

I.I.

I.T.S. Hall of Famer
Gold Member
Dec 4, 2003
A team who is better than their record. 5 starters in double figures and all play all 5 positions.

Cross may get ejected yet. Still he and officials are looking at each other.

Microcosm of the problems this team had. Archie makes a good defensive play with the steal, goes the length of the court, makes a good move to the basket and throws up a layup reminiscent of Pee Wee Herman played basketball, and then everyone forgets they have to play defense on the other end.

The 2nd 3 by Reed… my play of the game. As he and Haggerty are running up the court Reed is talking to Haggerty: “I’m going to sink another one, just toss it back to me at the top of the arch”.

Love the confidence!!! 12-0 run for Tulsa with 9 of those points from Reed

Reactions: Weatherdemon
Great half on the boards!! Out rebounding them 20-12 at the half!

I wish I was at this game. I guarantee I would get Cross to his 2nd Technique Foul. Loose cannons were my speciality back in the day.

Reactions: cmullinsTU
there are always issues but overall a good half. Anytime you score over 40 points your offense is working. Would like to see fewer turnovers of course and they had a couple of undefended threes that half which should never happen.

Only thing we need to do is limit the careless turnovers but, 8 assists is offsetting the 7 turnovers.
Winning the rebounding battle by 8.
Really good half of basketball!

Got to keep attacking the rim and not count on threes. Missing threes loses all the lead.

Reactions: loca2874
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT