ADVERTISEMENT

UAPB Game Thread

Got in just as many were melting. It is the first game of the season. We made mistakes but corrected them. Up 28-7. 2 Ints and one fumble and only gave up 7. We have 178 passing (Williams 9 of 9) and 128 rushing with Ford averaging 6.3 per carry and Jackson 9.0. Hopefully I will see some of the third before last flight home. Go TU!

Reactions: ctt8410
Don’t think I want to write off Braxton for two bad throws against Arkansas Pine-Bluff when I have seen a whole game of him killing Houston
I agree 100%. He’s still the starter. Cardell beating up on UAPB shouldn’t change that.

That said, I’d be surprised if we see Braxton the rest of this game, even if his ankle is good enough for him to play in the 2nd half, given how well Cardell is playing.

Reactions: URedskin54
Don’t think I want to write off Braxton for two bad throws against Arkansas Pine-Bluff when I have seen a whole game of him killing Houston
And Ole Miss on the road. But this coaching staff has zero connections to that. I think it's fair to say the QB position is at least open for grabs right now.

Got in just as many were melting. It is the first game of the season. We made mistakes but corrected them. Up 28-7. 2 Ints and one fumble and only gave up 7. We have 178 passing (Williams 9 of 9) and 128 rushing with Ford averaging 6.3 per carry and Jackson 9.0. Hopefully I will see some of the third before last flight home. Go TU!
Original FakeFan disappears about this time, always.

I agree 100%. He’s still the starter. Cardell beating up on UAPB shouldn’t change that.

That said, I’d be surprised if we see Braxton the rest of this game, even if his ankle is good enough for him to play in the 2nd half, given how well Cardell is playing.
Eh...maybe. I mean if you don't start Cardell next game, then Braxton is on a short leash.

Can someone please explain why people were freaking out over a bad first quarter with a whole new coaching staff and system?
first-time-meme-first-time.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT