ADVERTISEMENT

UALR Thread

Would love to be there but I'm out of state, visiting family for the holiday.

Watching on the iPad with headphones. Iron Bowl on the tv.

I don't think my commentary and yelling is amusing for my husband.

15-7 at under 12. Juice and Taplin leading scorers. Defense better than in VI. Offense not attacking rim but enough 3's are falling.

Haith changed 4 of the 5 players on the floor and we have more energy and build a nice lead.

15-7 at under 12. Juice and Taplin leading scorers. Defense better than in VI. Offense not attacking rim but enough 3's are falling.

Attacking too much. When we attack we turn it over or try to go 1/3

Like how we are playing but should be up more. Up 11 7:52 left. It's nice to be the team without our bigs in foul trouble.

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
And speaking of, Dre continues to play stronger.

So much more confidence when he gets the ball low.

If could hit those open 3s we'd be up 25.

If he would just put in in instead of three fakes and a dribble he would be even better!

Reactions: TUBballJunkie
Are we coaching Smitty to go as far in as possible and draw the difficult pass out of the three man trap? Because it's not really doing much. I guess we get some open threes that we miss.

Birt's better than Smitty. He misses shots but nothing to complain about. How many free throws have we let Smitty take this year?

We should be up more. Yooler or Little Rock or whatever they want to be called aren't playing well. They will get better.

If Tulane didn't throw two pick 6s we wouldn't be in a bowl.

Love the coaching just wish we could shoot. We get so many wide open uncontested 3's

Does anyone else's autocorrect change "Yooler" to "toilet?" Must be a story there.

Defense and rebounding made this lead. More aggressive than early in VI games. UALR clogging the middle against Shaq.

Missed 9 shots in a row and UALR ahead and celebrating at mid court. Lost all aggressiveness again.

Let's quit playing down to the level of our competition.
That is not the issue this time. We had them and can not shoot. They have 4 legitimate shooters. We are just not good shooting so other teams collapse and give us wide open looks

UALR. really good. They are undefeated I think. But our best effort will win this one.

They are still an inferior team that we should be defeating by double digits.

I think they will be an NCAA tournament team. Not sure about us.

Tulsa is a Top 100 RPI team.... nothing more. 5th place in AAC and NIT trip in line this year. Until Haith finds basketball players, I will be negative nancy.... see nothing from this program that is anything but mediocre.

We have the lead. Let's build it and kill them off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT