ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs SMU game thread

Finally something positive. Playing more like they don’t want season to end. Korita getting every offensive rebound ???

Well, they certainly aren’t earning a second night’s stay at the Peabody, that’s for sure. Still a chance I guess but it’s looking more and more like the story for this year was written after the loss at Wichita.

Reactions: Gmoney4WW
Should be on the phone with micha Thomas as soon as he puts his paperwork in to break LOI

And just like that, despite the fact that our players are mere unathletic middle schoolers who forgot to bring their inhalers to gym class, we're only down 7

We’ve made a little run, is it too little too late? Did we dig the hole too deep?

These things have been happening all year. They have to learn to play through it.

Very strange team this year sometimes they are incredible sometimes they are terrible. Rarely in between.

I have to agree with you on that point, this has been a feast of famine team all year. But I think coaching has had something to do with that, for example when Haith moved away from the lineup that was killing SMU to go "big" again.

My god they take 20 seconds to shoot a two when they are down by 9????
Don’t we have anyone on the floor or bench with a basketball IQ

I'm ready to move on from this team. Keep Igbanu, Korita, Jackson, Horne then recruit over the rest.

My god they take 20 seconds to shoot a two when they are down by 9????
Don’t we have anyone on the floor or bench with a basketball IQ

We have a lot of guys that just don't want to take a big shot. Thankfully, Horne is not one of those guys and we'll have him back

a terrible performance
a terrible coach
he better apologize for this terrible season on his post game
FIRE HAITH

Rooting for Cinncy to crush SMU
I hate this cheating program

That guy was dead on.....I love his honesty. We need more like him.

Agree 100% but I’m sure ESPN won’t be happy one of their own was talking down lunardi’s braxket. Hopefully I’m wrong here though. We need this guy to be doing big games so people are aware of the good small school teams.

I have been on this board as TulsaAM since the AZ days in the mid '90s... I have seen many people use it as therapy and I am glad that tradition continues today...

I am ready to see Igbanu and Joiner/Jackson take over team leadership. Igbanu is all drive, Joiner thrives on emotions, Jackson needs to add an outside shot but is a sparkplug.

I can not imagine parts of a game where I feel like the team is just zombie mode next year, much less an entire game.

We have NO ONE to replace Jefferies next year. It will create a huge hole. I see sub 0.500 next season.

I am ready to see Igbanu and Joiner/Jackson take over team leadership. Igbanu is all drive, Joiner thrives on emotions, Jackson needs to add an outside shot but is a sparkplug.

I can not imagine parts of a game where I feel like the team is just zombie mode next year, much less an entire game.
Yes, but losing Jeffries is going to be a huge blow to next year’s team. We don’t have anyone that can replace him. Also with Horne starting next year, who will take over his role as 6th man. We will have Hill to replace Taplin but besides that I just don’t know how we’re going to better next year without Jeffries.

We have NO ONE to replace Jefferies next year. It will create a huge hole. I see sub 0.500 next season.

Yep, unless we have major roster turnover that somehow leads to upgrades we will be sub 0.500 and may be last in conference next year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT