ADVERTISEMENT

Tulsa vs Arkansas state predictions

What made you think that? I think we all knew he wasn't that guy the second we saw President take a snap from behind center. And how he actually didn't trust Dane Evans his 1st year starting and we had to wait until his SR season before the play book opened up a bit and the ball went all over the place. Then immediately after that we had a strong of QBs who may have struggled to tie their shoes properly if they were part of the playbook because the instructions were confusing.
Sarcasm

This NEVER happens on this board. I have never seen this actually happen here.
Austin Powers Doctor Evil GIF

They are upset about the peer comment on their board haha
I looked at their page too, hey I know we all melt here , but man . nothing like they do!
They also said the last time we were relevant was 2012 under Bill Blankenship 😆

• Haha
Reactions: TU 1978
Man, I've never seen such a delusional bunch of clowns trying to convince themselves that Central Arkansas is some super good team that's better than most of their schedule. It's sad....but in a cute way;the more I think about this game I think we are going to crush them.

Reactions: TU 1978
Man, I've never seen such a delusional bunch of clowns trying to convince themselves that Central Arkansas is some super good team that's better than most of their schedule. It's sad....but in a cute way;the more I think about this game I think we are going to crush them.
We seen Butch Jones this morning at the hotel , weird duck

Another sign their fans are dum dums. They keep saying they're not worried about scoring because our defense gave up 28....BUT, wrong again.

We gave up one long TD then literally nothing else
Another blocked kick returned
A muffed punt on our own 10 or so that put the defense in a bad spot
Late TD against backups.

Lots of lols over there.

Another sign their fans are dum dums. They keep saying they're not worried about scoring because our defense gave up 28....BUT, wrong again.

We gave up one long TD then literally nothing else
Another blocked kick returned
A muffed punt on our own 10 or so that put the defense in a bad spot
Late TD against backups.

Lots of lols over there.
They are very convinced that Central Arkansas is better than Tulsa

Going to be lots of crow to eat if we don’t pull out a W tomorrow.
Ya they really got upset , they just posted this about Heff and goldenhurricane 2 😂
Umm, Dear Golden slightly breezies, I was not upset over the Peer comment. I was however just stating a fact about how irrelevant you are in you own conference. That's saying something considering all the decent teams have left. You are correct. We are not peers. You play in a concrete dumpster that looks like it should have been demolished years ago. You'll learn what a stadium is supposed look like tomorrow night. Now if you will, get back to your post about how ignorant Vegas is for picking us.

Ya they really got upset , they just posted this about Heff and goldenhurricane 2 😂
Umm, Dear Golden slightly breezies, I was not upset over the Peer comment. I was however just stating a fact about how irrelevant you are in you own conference. That's saying something considering all the decent teams have left. You are correct. We are not peers. You play in a concrete dumpster that looks like it should have been demolished years ago. You'll learn what a stadium is supposed look like tomorrow night. Now if you will, get back to your post about how ignorant Vegas is for picking us.
LOL “I was not upset” - then continues to be upset and spout ridiculous nonsense.

LOL “I was not upset” - then continues to be upset and spout ridiculous nonsense.
Dangit man ! You and heff are just causing trouble with those fine folks! 😂 it’s ok , I got a grammar lesson from them when I said butch Jones was a weird duck

Going to be lots of crow to eat if we don’t pull out a W tomorrow.
Hey if we don’t win tomorrow, we’ll probably need to reevaluate our expectations for this season. Losing to a team who should have lost to an fcs team would likely equate to another losing season for us.

That was the possibility I was wanting to temper, cuz we can still be good and lose tomorrow. But all in all, I think we win.

Reactions: TULSARISING
That was the possibility I was wanting to temper, cuz we can still be good and lose tomorrow. But all in all, I think we win.
In all honesty ; I really don’t know ( nobody does anyway ) who will win because there are just too many unknowns , I do think that this will be a good challenge for our young offensive line to take a step forward

In all honesty ; I really don’t know ( nobody does anyway ) who will win because there are just too many unknowns , I do think that this will be a good challenge for our young offensive line to take a step forward
No doubt Francis looks good and we have offensive weapons. I am optimistic.

No doubt Francis looks good and we have offensive weapons. I am optimistic.
Me too on being optimistic. The line being so thin is what keeps me from being head over heals with my optimism.

I am looking forward to starting out with Marks at center in this game, instead of having to wait till halftime for our full first string OL. Regrettably they get an important piece back on their OL too.

Me too on being optimistic. The line being so thin is what keeps me from being head over heals with my optimism.

I am looking forward to starting out with Marks at center in this game, instead of having to wait till halftime for our full first string OL. Regrettably they get an important piece back on their OL too.
So I’m confused on their oline deal, did these guys play in the first half and got hurt ? Or did they miss the whole game against Central Arkansas ?

Guys they are big mad over on their board. They made a whole thread about how butt hurt they are about our jokes over here. VERY easily triggered bunch over in northeast Arkansas…

“I was not upset”

LOL

• Haha
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT